Strange dreams

(Dream)

Marys POV:
Nothing could be more perfect than today. Flowers were blooming, the sky was clear, and there he was. My one true love on one knee in front of me, with a gorgeous ring in his hand. "Mary Winchester, not only can I truthfully say that before you I had never loved, but I will never love anyone after you. I can't say much without sounding traditional, but I would be delighted if you became my wife," Alastor said, "What I'm trying to say, and failing miserably at it might I add, is will you marry me?"

 Wow... I had a feeling, but still. Wow. Little flashbacks of our times together played through my mind as I said that one word that would change my life forever. "Yes!" I loved him and I knew it. I didn't give him a chance to stand up before I jumped into his arms and hugged him closely. He laughed and hugged me back. "Can I at least get the ring on you my dear?" he asked. Oh... Oops! "Oh! I'm sorry!" I squeaked, jumping back. He just chuckled and said "Don't be sorry dear!" he said, polite as always. He took my hand and put that life changing band of gold and diamonds on my finger. It was so small but was so heavy with meaning. 

I couldn't believe it! I was getting married to Alastor, the man of my dreams. Polite, charming, and very handsome. Sure he wasn't the richest, or the most powerful, but that didn't matter to me. I loved him for who he was, and that was an amazing person. I looked into his eyes and saw only softness and love. He stood up and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. We held each other tightly for a few minutes. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was a dream come true.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Before it was just memories and flashbacks... Now it's dreams too? I rubbed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. That look in my ex-husbands eyes.... It was the same look Alastor had in his eyes today. I know he had done the exact hug and kiss that Alastor had done today, because I remember that day. How could I forget? Things weren't adding up. Maybe it's just something that gentlemen do? Not that my ex-husband was much of a gentleman in the end. I should just ignore it. Nothing is wrong. That is just something men do. I've seen other couples do it. It happens. Right?

A/N: Oh jeez. Things are adding up. How long until she figures it out? Y'all will be excited for the next chapter though lmao. Peace out my little demons