3

(Flashback)

Katherine pushed me back onto the bed, nearly falling into me as Mia slammed the dildo into her ass. Katherine moaned out, making my pussy wet as I pulled Kat atop me and made her suck my titties. Spit and cum was everywhere as we grinder against each other and any grudges we had were once lost. Even the most reasonable grudge of all out of any of us: Me even being here. My knees were suddenly by Kat's ears and Mia wa shaking hungrily at my pussy. At the back of my mind I briefly wondered why I was the one always getting fucked the most?

I was somewhat dominant after all.

I overpowered Katherine and pressed her back down against the bed while she struggling, making frustrated squealing noises. Mia watched, sitting there naked and shining in juices and sweat. Waiting on what I would do. Yes, they should respect me. I growled and attacked Katherine's pussy like she wasn't even human. (Why did this remind me of Billie Eillish song that's like she got everything she wanted😂😂🤭, "like I'm not jus somebody's daughter"). Like she was my food. Katherine moaned and nearly damn bled until she grew limp and planted her wet face into the sheets, gasping for air.

My hungry gaze slid over to Mia. "Your turn, mami?"

Disgust rolled through me to even ask for her permission to even sound like anything but aggressive. I leaped over Kat's aching body and snagged Mia by the throat. Kat slowly turned her head beneath my thick thighs and she rolled over with a loud snap. I ignored her. I slammed Mia down and she instantly squirting all over my lower half. So aggression was what turned her on. What she wanted all along.

I forced her legs up and her eyes rolled backwards. I wanted to do everything to her. I ate her out slowly, making every inch of pain and passion reach her brain. I wanted her to fucking have a malfunction. Katherine snuck up behind me and moved my hair away from my sweating nape. She gripped my throat and I gulped, my tongue mid kick in Mia's pussy as Mia shivered.

Katherine paused, making both Mia and myself aware of her then she dove in me from the back. Shit, I couldn't tell if she ate my booty out on purpose and my pussy or not. I know she ate the pussy first though. Her tongue was all in me, making me want to run away, and her pleasure was like background music compared to the sexual excitement I got from pleasing Mia.

Katherine ate me like a dog, and Mia's legs quavered by my ears, having slipped off of my shoulders. Her hands searched for anything all the bed to grip on but the sheets were on the floor and everything else was slick with wetness. I sucked on her and her moans reached my spine, sending a shiver up and between my legs and down my back. As soon as I even moved my mind became more aware of what Katherine was doing to me and I stopped devouring Mia to cum into Kat's mouth. After we had all had our fair share of pleasure I laid across Mia's chest in between her wet legs while Katherine laid across my back, both of us looking at Mia.

A numb part of me was angered because it made it look like Mia was in power here but when sex was involved , reason was never there.

"I love you, babies," she whispered, her voice husky and low from hormones. Katherine moaned against my back I agreement and I licked my lips at Mia. She closed her eyes, a sure smile on her lips. My pussy throbbed against hers and Katherine's rough pussy seemed to beat as well, but I found myself closing my eyes too, because no matter how good moments come about. Life rarely gives you good moments.

(End flashback)