2

(Laila's POV ~24hrs before~ ) *enjoy it fo now*

"Whoaa daddy, whoaa daddy, whoaa, fuckkk....damn, damn!" I moaned as my legs shook. Shordy was suckin my sausage good good bro. I had even called the bitch daddy on accident! "Whoa! Whoa! Daddy! Whew! Fuck!" I panted, my back hard against the bed frame as little shordy was between my legs working her magic. "Ohh, ohh, daddy, whoaaaa!" I think calling her Daddy was starting to become my kink. My legs shook more and we locked eyes. Her beautiful skin, her lustful eyes, "Don't you dare do it, Cristy!"

"Ohh-Ohh mmmmmmjhjjn," I moaned as she got me in the best spot ever. She slid them teeth across my sausage real tender as I came all up in that gorgeous mouth of hers. I was still panting and grasping the sheets but my climax was over after I had been trying my absolute hardest to avoid everything else.

"Damn Laila, the shit must've felt good," she smirked, bringing her head up and smirking at me. I let go of her head and sat up slowly, my body adjusting to the frigid air of my apartment and to my sausage not being pounded by her mouth. "Damn....that shit was good, Cristy," I told her. She knew just how to get me to cum.

We heard a loud bang and then a nigga barreled in, lookin baffled as a motherfucker, dumbfounded as fuck.

Oh my bad, I need to tell you how I got to this moment:

I was walking home from my classes at LSU when I saw this fine shordy at the restaurant across the street with the real good food by them apartments (I don't even know if they got a place like that there but most places by apartments got good food soo🤣🤣😂) and I had to do a whole illegal U-turn and see if I could clap those cheeks. Mind you, I'm a very loyal and respectful person and I'm not the type of persona that when I see hoes I run fo them. No. That ass was special though. So I got the number, you know, we talked fo an hour or two, then we headed over to my crib. Now that I think about this it was probably two things I should have told her or asked. Okay, maybe not just two, but....I probably should have told her I had a dick.....and asked if she was single cuz unless this nigga was her father's son, then this nigga is ha fucking daddy!

Now, back to the moment:

"I know you fuckin lyin, Cristy!"

I peered closer at Cristy for the first time. I had only been lookin at that ass but now I saw mascara and fake lashes (some good blended ones mind you) and I nearly choked. The bitch did look disgusted when we laid down together until she saw my ten inch, sis. This bitch was either bi or straight , over here on some tomboy shit and not no stud or stem shit. "Shiit, fuck this." How did this nigga even know where I stayed? Was he gon jump me? Was this planned? Is that why it felt so good? Is that why my head hurts?

Nahh, my head just hurts cuz I'm pissed off. "Bro, ian know," I held up my hands innocently, pulling up my pants hesitantly with one hand to cover my shit up. How did this nigga even get inside? "She said she was single," I explained, slowly get up. Ole dude just panted in the doorway, glaring venomously over at Cristy like an angry gorilla. "Imma deal wit yo ass at home," he turned to me and I shrunk down inside, "and I understand mayne . Bitches be trickin around deez days." We shared a handshake and I watched with shaky hands as he led Cristy roughly out and I locked the door behind them. I leaned back against the door, panting heavily as I waited for the sound of some sort of vehicle as an indication that they were leaving.

Once I finally heard the gurgle of a motorcycle I spotted a little note on my coffee table and unwillingly headed for it.

I picked it up and peered at it, wishing I had my glasses on me.

"I see you?" I read in confusion to myself.

A shiver ran down my back.

"And I want you to go back to the mental hospital you were in, friend, and work there. I want you to get better, I haven't seen you in forever."

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Damn air conditioning."

I smiled down to myself. I was grateful that my brother still had my back even though he was in prison. I saved the note upstairs along with the others, made sure my house was secure then sat myself up for a nice movie night. Something fitting for the mood the little scene from earlier had set my day up for. A horror movie!

After three sips of soda, the Sprite swished and mixed with my stomach acids rudely as I nearly gagged on too buttery popcorn and the scent of burnt chocolate from the marshmallows I had tried to cook on the stove. I wouldn't even be able to make out if these were graham crackers if I didn't know what they were.

I cut the Conjuring off and laid back on the laid out couch. The window was slightly parted and exposed the dark, dusky sky. Street lights were on and my blankets were starting to grow hot. My stomach flipped and turned and put my food back up and threw away the rest.

I sighed and forced myself to walk to my bedroom to go to sleep. I saw my phone had already been pinging with texts back to back from Cristy and my brother. Although I did prioritize family first, I was quite curious as to what Cristy had to say and I know my brother would be too if he were here. I stripped off my pajama bottoms, butt naked in my cold sheets and snuggled under the covers, still enveloped in the scent of sex and Cristy. And of course cum.

The messages were basically a bunch of "I'm sorry"'s on Cristy's part. I switched her user name in my messages to "Cristy" and put the crab emoji and some sea emojis by her contact name just to be petty and childish. I didn't even get to hit that fully. My mood soured but I forced myself to see what my brother had sent through our cousin who was secretly a prison guard. Family wasn't supposed to know family there.

"I already got you the job, sis. You just do yo thang. I know this place has brought you both good and bad, but you can bring more good to that place by first eliminating the bad," I read aloud.

I smiled to myself, "Thank you, bro," I whispered as tears dropped down my cheeks.

I really missed him.

(🤣🤣the chapters short fo now plus I'm tryna make more so that the story will last longer unlike I seemed to have done with my other stories and yea ik how I fooled y'all up above with the whole "I see you" scene and the "I knew her for two hours" scene but y'all will be alr🤣🤣)

(And sorry if my writing worse than usual me and my new gf sorta goin thru it, we been together fo like a week and a few days❤️🥵)

(Vote😉)