7

(I hope through Laila's point of view that you guys will be able to see how people really see Danitha and why she's usually in the situations she's in is because of how she carries herself, anyways enjoy!❤️)

After catching a few more z's at my place, I got ready for work again and got me some McDonald's along the way. I parked by Sally's car and left a note in her tire knowing her keen eyes would notice it if she couldn't already feel her possession being tampered with trillions of miles away in the building.

I waved to the security and she clocked me in, before I sought out Danitha's room oddly. I looked at the floor before I fully went down the hall. Clean. I wonder if this was her work or someone else's. I just hope she hadn't been too embarrassed either way. I blushed. No, I should be embarrassed, I'm the one who held her up. I paused at her door. This would be awkward now, I'm sure she knew I had noticed her little accident. I blew out a breath and knocked on her door. I heard the shifting of a bed then Danitha timidly opening her door.

She had on dark blue sweat pants and a loose grey shirt with faded letters that appeared to say Abercrombie or maybe it said Aeropostale.

"Hey," she greeted.

I could tell she didn't have a bra on but her boobs weren't that big. They weren't small but they weren't PornHub-sized either. I noticed how she sort of sagged her sweat pants but dismissed it.

"Hey," I responded.

I knew after a beat I would have to explain why I was here but for now I wanted to take in her in the doorway. My eyes temporarily slid down to my pants, and I was grateful that I was wearing black. And the pants were baggy. I looked back up to Danitha. "Um, wanna go get breakfast upstairs either everyone?"

"Upstairs?" Danitha questioned, seeming to grow excited.

I thought hard, "Uhh, wherever breakfast is being held now."

"I thought it was according to what floor you lived on," she piped up, bouncing alongside me as we walked towards the staircase. It was restricted. "We prolly shouldn't go this way then," I chuckled and turned around. I spotted Sally and some other nurse. I had actually forgotten that Danitha was Sally's patient basically. That Danitha was even a patient. A murderer at that, and I didn't even know her full story.

"Who did you kill?" I casually asked in a breath as Sally shot me a disgusted look and walked more quickly with the other nurse. I didn't recognize the other girl but something about her screamed that she was new here too. Danitha leaned in, all though that was sort of hard since I was taller than her.

"That's Sally's friend, Macy. Sally slept with Macy's ex," she informed me and I gave her a small smile. "Good observational skills but I could already tell." It wasn't a lie, Sally walked with guilt and most people with Sally's sour personality had either A) killed somebody, B) slept with somebody they weren't supposed to, or C) committed some crime. As if murder weren't a crime.

"I killed someone I was jealous of in a relationship," Danitha said under her breath.

"Dang, what ddI your girlfriend do?" I asked.

Danitha looked down at the floor, as if she were trying to Will the pee stains to spear. Probably the opposite. She fake coughed, "Group relationship," she said under her breath and cough. I pretended I couldn't hear her but despite my protests, she wouldn't repeat herself. I pulled her outside, onto a balcony for sight seeing over the garden and closed the door behind us. I had spent many hours out here. This balcony was sound proof. The only place they didn't carefully watch me because they couldn't. I knew it.

"Danitha, whatever you want from Sally, I can get it," I assured her.

Danitha smirked coldly to herself, revealing more of her broken side to me. Did this strong woman before me not know how painful showing emotions could be? Or was it only me? "I don't particularly need anything from Sally."

Her eye met mine and I saw them open, trying to tell if they could receive and give trust. I melted my face into openness and away from my resting bitch face.

"You know....I see through you," she whispered and turned to leave.

What did she see exactly?

What did she see that made her turn away?

Was I more broken than she was? Or more cruel?

I grabbed her shoulder and she turned around willingly. She stumbled against me and fell right against my chest, her upper thigh slightly pressed against my lower area. I moved her away quickly. Whatever she wanted from Sally I was all on board because I hated the bitch but I didn't need Danitha knowing about my little secret. I was going to have to pull a Cristy on Danitha, no nigga.

She stabilized herself and blushed, "Sorry, the medicine is making me sort of off balance."

I nodded. It took a while to get used to but they only had me on one. A really strong one since they say nothing can cure a psychopath.

"What do you see in me?" I asked in a more quiet tone. Perhaps I had seemed threatening initially. Danitha looked away. "Nothing," she answered quickly and I looked down at her face. "Are you sure?" I whispered, my breath sliding down her face in that way I knew was seductive.

"Don't play me," she scowled and I suddenly burst into laughter, Danitha weakly joined along. I wasn't mocking her or anything but the fact that she knew all of my plays also clued me in on the type of person she was. Not so innocent, huh?

"I need to take someone out," she stated simply, "the other person in my previous relationship. And Sally would be a useful tool," she explained, leaning casually against the railing. Her sweats had sagged down even lower and I spotted shorts underneath, or maybe they were boxers. I took her in with another quick glance and began talking before she could realize I had been staring at her.

"Damn, ain you already here for that?" I laughed.

Ahh, so she was a stud.

Danitha blushed and played with the end of her shirt; I spotted the faint remnants of lip gloss on her lips. Hmm, maybe a stem not that studs couldn't wear makeup but it just seemed to make more sense. It fit her as a person.

"Yes but she needs to go out. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her," she said coldly and her stern look told me that no, she did not play. Shordy was a killer.

"What do I get in return?" I grinned.

She only laughed, "Nothing," and a look of "bitch what" crossed my face causing her to laugh, "because I need to do this on my own. I have nothin to bargain with you for."

I grabbed her shoulder as she walked past me, surprising myself. "But I can help you," I volunteered myself, openly surprising us both.

Danitha smirked at me with allure, looking me up and down from over her shoulder. I knew my pants were tight now. "I think you'll come to regret that, daddy."