5

(Flashback)

Her legs wrapped around my neck as she gently tugged me down and our eyes met. I instantly grew wet at how slow things were moving. Mia had asked me if I wanted to fuck maybe an hour ago but we still hadn't done anything yet. As if we were teasing each other.

Her bra was open in the front, her titties out, and her gaze was alluring. It was like I was seeing a seductive, feminine side of her I had never seen before. The side I only saw. I gently lowered my head and dipped it under her neck, slurping on her quietly. Katherine was running some errands and it would take a good few hours.

"Mmm, Dan," Mia murmured.

Her leg grip around me tightened and I swear if I had a dick it would be hard right now. "Put it in me," Mia whimpered, closing her eyes. I pulled her up slowly and held her towards my face until her eyes gently peeled open. So much need and were in them that I nearly fucked her then. "You don't tell Daddy what to do,"  I told her firmly.

She let out the loudest moan ever, falling backwards out of my grip, holding her pussy with both hands. "Shiii, just fuck me, daddy."

M hand made the motion to grab her throat but I stopped myself. I had gone too far last time, shorty was nearly unconscious but still moaning. I stuck my fingers in her and she let out a smooth hiss, "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

"You tight?" I whispered, leaning towards her ear.

Her eyes were half open. "Yes daddy," she agreed.

"You mines," I whispered.

"Yes daddy," she agreed.

I gulped, holding down jealousy and anger. "You only belong to me?"

Her eyes flew open and fluttered to my face, confusion in her expression.

I looked away, not knowing what to say, then settled on leaving the room. A moment later, I heard the bed softly shifting (we really had fucked up that bed bro) and footsteps heading to the kitchen. Mia had on a thin black robe, using the sides to cover up her naked lower half and still exposed breasts.

I was making myself some peanut butter crackers slowly. "So das it, yeen gon fuck me?" Mia asked bitterly.

The fact that she wasn't even in charge in this house anymore brought great warmth to my heart, but I was still so jealous. If I couldn't have my way out of this bullshit then let me at least be somewhat in charge. Mia just made everything so difficult. She was different than the girl I had first met at the mall. She was so much different. Someone I had been picked over my cousin in the littlest moment, maybe this was my karma for doing that.

I wonder what Raymona even did anymore these days.

"Helloo.....Danitha," Mia waves her hands in front god my face, now on the other side of the thin island as I finished up my dozen of crackers with little peanut butter dollops.

"No," I answered.

Mia sighed and looked ready to ask something when Katherine strolled in.

I was fucking naked and I deserted Mia at the island with my crackers to at least but one item of clothing on. I grabbed my little loose jaw string sweats as bottoms and debated with me even wanting to put a top on. Now I had fucked my self up even more. Since I didn't fuck, Kat might get to because Mia probably wouldn't want the risk being horny again to get nothing. I had basically been a tease. I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head.

I walked back downstairs, Katherine slowly putting a cracker into Mia's mouth as both fo their eyes closed in some private pleasure. "Remember when I did that," Kat murmured low.

"Yes, baby," Mia whispered.

I stood at the top of the stairs, anger moving throughout my body. Why did we have to share? I went back to my room, avoiding our main one at the middle of the hall and locking my door. Nothing could distract me from my anger and seeing them eating my food only made it worse. It fucking disgusted me.

I laid back in my bed, my window parted as the sun shone in. "Why me?" I whispered to God, quiet streams running down my face.