Chapter 11- Awkward Clash

I swear, all the comments are really kind and I just love it❤️

"I'm up! I'm up!" Y/N screeched as her Gallade threw himself on Y/N to wake her up. "How many times do I have to tell you, you're no longer a little Ralts or Kirlia!" Y/N scolded, sitting up. 'Gal!' Gallade said with a smile Y/N wanted to wipe off. "You seem very excited to be back in Galar." Y/N said not being able to stay mad at her partner. Gallade nodded happily and took Y/N's phone it's hands, pointing at the lock screen. Y/N eyes lit up. "So you're excited to see your pokemon friends again?" Y/N questioned, recieving a nod in reply. Gallade placed the phone back on the bedside table and walked in the other room. Y/N was left there in the room alone to get ready for her first full day in Galar.

Heading to Hammerlocke

"Heeeeello?" The Dragon type gym leader said as he answered the call on his rotom phone. "Raihan! Hi!" Raihan heard from the other side of the line. "Leon? Good morning to you too, buddy." Raihan replied, a smile gracing his features. "I was wondering if you wanted to join me, my brother, and his friends, Victor and Gloria in the Wild Area." Leon stated. "I'm not doing anything today anyway, so why not!" Raihan replied, recieving a happy cheer from the Unbeatable Champion. "Ok! We're waiting at Hammerlocke Hills!" Leon said before ending the call. "Hammerlocke hills aye? Must have really been waiting for me." Raihan mumbled to himself.

As he excited Hammerlocke, he was greeted by his longtime rival. "Raihan! Thank you for joining us, I didn't want to be awkward with these kids." Leon said mumbling the last part. "It's always a pleasure to be with the Unbeatable Champion." Raihan replied wrapping around Leon's shoulders. "C'mon Lee, you said you were gonna show us some cool moves!" Leon's brother, Hop said nudging his big brother. "Yes! I'm sorry, I got carried away. Raihan and I will show you how we train!" Leon stated. The three young children looked at Raihan expectedly. Raihan just sent them an awkward smile and nodded in response. "Uh yeah, I'm sure my dragon type pokemon won't mind." Raihan replied. The three young children cheered as they happily walked to Dusty Bowl.

Walking over to Motostoke

"Ahhhh the Wild Area!" Y/N said, inhaling the air. "I just miss this place!" Y/N said to Gallade who was admiringly its surroundings. Right after Y/N finished getting ready, her ever enthusiastic partner insisted they explore the area outside of Motostoke, which Y/N wasn't opposed to at all.

'Gal Gal.' Gallade said pointing at the island in the middle of the body of water in the Wild Area. "That's Axew's Eye. The Terrific Trio never got to explore that small part of the Wild Area, so let's go!" Y/N said with her Gallade agreeing and following behind her. Y/N, who has lived in both Galar and Kalos for half of her life, knew a thing or two about traveling on water. In Kalos, she would have to surf on a pokemon, while in Galar she had to own some kind of bike. Sticking to what she learned in Kalos, she called over a Gyarados that was swimming around. "Hey uh, Gyarados! Can you give us a ride to Axew's Eye?" Y/N called out. She was the Pokemon Whisperer, and pokemon naturally felt at ease when they were around her. The Gyarados swam over to the Kalos Champion, bowing obediently and allowing Y/N and Gallade to hop on.

Y/N smiled as she felt the wind in her hair. Her and her Gallade watched as the many water type pokemon jump out of the water in happiness and glee. Y/N looked ahead and saw that they were at the small island. Y/N jumped off the Gyarados with Gallade. The Gyarados gave a happy cheer as it swam around the island, waiting for the two. Not much stuff were to be seen at Axew's Eye. Just a Cramorant, a berry tree, and an injured Haxorus.... "An injured Haxorus!" Y/N exclaimed, rushing over to the pseudo legendary pokemon that was roaring in pain.