Chapter 19- Twist Of Fate

Hello there, fam squad. I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!

Anyways, this is:

Twist Of Fate!

"That was some dream..." Y/N mumbled as she sat down on the log across from the berry tree. Gallade looked at her curiously, as he sat beside her. 'Gal Gallade'. He asked curiously. "The dream was about Raihan and Leon, it took place around here so I was kinda in shock." Y/N explained as Gallade snickered. Y/N glared at her partner. "What?" Y/N questioned as she nudged Gallade. 'Gal Gallade?' Gallade asked trying to keep in a wheeze. "THE DREAM WAS NOT DIRTY." Y/N exclaimed as she playfully smacked him. 'gAl gALlAde-' Gallade said he was caught off guard and smacked Y/N back harder. A lot harder. Like Poison Jab hard.

Y/N fell off the log that she was seated on, and clutched her stomach. "W-what the hell, dude?" Y/N said as she rolled on her side. 'Gal Gallade..' Gallade said with an embarrassed smile as he rubbed his arm nervously. "sOrRy IsNt EnOuGh" Y/N groaned. As Y/N groaned on the grassy ground, she saw a pair of shoes in front of her. "Woah. You okay there, Pokemon Whisperer?" Y/N heard a familiar Dragon Tamer ask. "Do I look okay?" Y/N asked with a weak smile. "You don't, that's why I'll stay by your side till you recover." Raihan said sitting on the end of the log. 'Gal Gallade.' He repeated, with a small pout this time. "Stop apologizing already, I forgive you." Y/N said patting Gallade's foot and clutching her stomach right after.

"What happened here?!" Y/N heard a booming voice from far away. "I'm guessing that's Leon." Y/N said, receiving a 'Yup' from Raihan. "Y/N, are you alright?" Leon asked, crouching down to Y/N. "I'm recovering, everything is okay." Y/N reassured, rolling to lie on her back. "So uh, what happened?" Leon asked, sitting beside Raihan. "Well, Gallade and I had a small arguement, I PLAYFULLY smacked his shoulder, and he NOT SO PLAYFULLY poison jabbed me. But I forgave him." Y/N explained. The two trainers sighed in relief, knowing it was just an accident.

"But what are you two doing here? I thought y'all had something to do." Y/N asked, still clutching her stomach a bit. "I was here to train my Torkoal, it's been kinda chilling in the pokemon box for awhile." Raihan replied, showing Y/N and Leon his pokemon's pokeball(Y'all in the comments have been saying how I forgot about Torkoal, so here it is!). "Huh, maybe that's why I haven't seen your Torkoal in awhile." Leon said to Raihan, who shrugged in response.

"And uh I was just passing by. I was supposed to stop at Wedgehurst but there was a heard of Wooloo blocking the way, so I stopped here." Leon explained, earning an understanding nod from the two trainers and Gallade.

"Yeah, I think I'm okay now." Y/N said as she slowly stood up to sit on the log. 'Gallade Gal.' Gallade suggested, taking out a bottle of water from Y/N's bag. "Yeah, thanks a lot." Y/N replied as she took the bottle in her hands and chugged the water. Raihan and Leon watched as the Kalosian champion downed all the water in a matter of seconds. "Those days when water tastes like the best thing in the world." Y/N said to herself as she held the empty bottle. Raihan chuckled at her behavior. "You must've been very thirsty there, Y/N." Raihan said. Y/N rapidly nodded. "Duh! I chugged this whole bottle in what? Three seconds?" She replied, placing the bottle back in her bag. "I'd give you a whole ocean if I had to." Leon said smugly making Y/N turn a bright red shade. "T-that's very caring of you, Leon." Y/N stuttered, Gallade snickering behind her.