Chapter 13- One More Hint

Wowie! 2020 is coming in a couple of days!I hope y'all had a fun 2019!

(F/P - Favorite Pastry)

"No, that's not possible!" 'Gal Gal!' "It's not them!" 'Gallade Gal!' "Sheesh." Y/N mumbled as her and Gallade were arguing. "I'm telling you, there's no way that it's them! They probably just look alike."
Y/N said to Gallade, receiving a small 'hmph'. They were arguing about Raihan and Leon, and Gallade was saying how they were her childhood friends, and Y/N didn't believe him one bit.

"If it were them, then I'd recognize immediately."
Y/N defended as Gallade walked into the other room of their hotel room. 'Gal Gal!' Gallade said from the other room. "Eh?! I'm not that stupid!" Y/N retorted,   now walking into the room her partner was in. 'Gal Gallade.' Gallade said, now calmed down. "Have lunch with them? Okay." Y/N replied, shrugging. "Hopefully they're at Motostoke or Hammerlocke, just for the convenience." Y/N said, grabbing her bag and stuff, ready to head out. Gallade followed behind his trainer, staying by her side. "I'm sorry about that argument, maybe I should try listening more." Y/N apologized as her and Gallade walked out of the hotel room. Gallade patted Y/N's shoulder, accepting her apology, and the two walked together in a comfortable silence.

In front of Motostoke Stadium

"Alright, I think we're all set up!" Leon said as he looked at the stadium. "What do you think, Raihan? Is it good enough for the Opening Ceremony?" Leon asked looking at the tall man beside him that was on his phone. "Oh uh yeah! We should take a selfie!" Raihan said, wrapping an arm around Leon's shoulders, and snapping a quick photo in front of the stadium. "Oh the gym challenges are gonna love it!" Leon said proudly. "Are you going to be endorsing your brother and his friends?" Raihan asked curiously. "I'm not sure if I should, I'll think about it." Leon replied almost unsure. "They should get a chance to shine!" Raihan said with a little enthusiasm. "Hm... I have an idea! I'll see you later!" Leon said, calling a Corviknight Taxi and going somewhere. Raihan smiled and shook his head. "That rival of mine." He mumbled to himself. Raihan was about to head back to his hometown of Hammerlocke, but was stopped. "Raihan! Hold up!"

To Y/N woop woop

"Raihan! Hold up!" Y/N said running up to the Dragon type gym leader, panting. "Y/N? What's up?" Raihan said stopping in his tracks. "I was gonna invite you and Leon to lunch, just to get to know each other more." Y/N explained, with Gallade giving her a knowing look. Raihan flashed his fangs. "Lunch aye? Let's do it! My treat!" He replied with a smile. "Your treat? Nono, I'll pay." Y/N said, patting his arm. "And let a pretty lady like you pay? No way!" Raihan said, poking her cheek. "P-pretty? I don't think so. But if you really insist on paying, them I won't stop you." Y/N replied, flustered from Raihan's complement. "I know a great cafe here in Motostoke, follow me. And to make sure you feel safer with me, unlike Leon, I'm great at directions." Raihan said smugly, walking with Y/N and Gallade walking beside him.

"So where's Leon right now?" Y/N asked as they were on that thingy that goes up and down. "I don't know. I just mentioned the fact that his brother and his friends need to shine, and he was off faster than a Gallade in the Wild Area." Raihan replied, making Y/N and Gallade look at each other and burst out laughing(I'm dead serious, once that Gallade in the Wild Area sees you, it will run . Fast.). "What's so funny- ah oh." Raihan said looking at
Y/N and Gallade who were still laughing their butts off. "I forgot you had a Gallade for a second there! Sorry." Raihan apologized, laughing along. "Oh look, there's the cafe." Raihan said, pointing at a small building in between a few taller ones. "After you, m'lady." Raihan said jokingly with a funny accent, opening the door for Y/N. "Thank you, kind gentleman." Y/N said playing along. Both ended up laughing once again before entering the cafe together. "Go on and choose what you want, then sit down and I'll order." Raihan stated, leading Y/N to look at the many different options. "All these look so good! But I'll take a F/P, which Gallade and I will share." Y/N said, but Raihan shook his head. "No need to share with Gallade, I'll get you two your own F/P." Raihan stated with a toothy grin. Y/N shrugged. "If you insist." Y/N said walking to an available table, with Gallade sitting down beside her.