Chapter 9- What Did I Miss?

Well uh.. hi? Thanks so much for the support on the last chapter!

(Underline - Flashback)

Y/N watched as the Charizard, particularly a Mega Charizard of the trainer in front of her fainted. "That was some fine battling there. Keep training, because I'll be waiting for the remach." Y/N stated holding out her hand for the trainer to shake. "Thank you for this battle. I won't forget your advice." The trainer stated with a sad smile. "It's no problem at all, Alain. I'm impressed by how you got me to my two final pokemon." Y/N replied as Gallade and Xerneas stood behind her. "Out of all the challengers, you are the one that has gotten the closest to beating me!"
Y/N continued, sounding proud. Alain's eyes widened. "After all a decade, I've been your toughest competitor?" The dark haired trainer said astounded. "That is correct!" Y/N replied with a chuckle. Alain said a few words before leaving to go train once again.

Y/N sat down on her throne-like chair in the Radient Chamber. After she beat Diantha ten years ago, not much change was made to the chamber. And you read that correctly! Ten years!

A had decade passed and Y/N remained undefeated. She was now a fine young woman, with a lot of experience and knowledge. Y/N has traveled to all regions, and is known for completing her pokedex in seven regions, and encountering and gaining the respect of numerous legendary pokemon. Even if she isn't normally in Kalos, she still manages to defend her title whenever she's home in Kalos. Some people would call her 'The Friendliest Champion', because of how gentle and kind she is to both pokemon and people, and she still keeps the nickname of 'Pokemon Whisperer'. But what people admire the most about her, is her unbreakable bond with her pokemon, especially her Gallade. Unlike most pokemon, Gallade preferred walking around with his trainer, rather than staying in a pokeball all day. Gallade hated staying in its pokeball, to the point where Y/N got him his own room in her current house in Anistar City.

But of course, it's not all about being champion. It's also been a decade since Y/N has seen Raihan and Leon. Everytime she finds time to write a letter to them, she either forgets to write, or they never reach them. By now Y/N assumed that Raihan and Leon were very successful and busy, to the point they wouldn't have time for any petty letters. But
Y/N has been home in Kalos for a year, she could've been traveling by now! But where was she going to travel next? This was the one question that lingered in her mind that she's never found an answer for.

"Gallade, it's boring sitting around here all day when we get home. Do you know any other region we can travel to?" Y/N asked her partner who was sat on the arm rest of the chair. Gallade took a moment to think about it, before his eyes lit up. 'Gal Gal!!' the pokemon said excitedly. Y/N eyes widened. "You want to return to Galar? We haven't been there in a decade!" Y/N stated. Gallade rolled his eyes. 'Gal Gal?' Gallade said. "Of course I want to see Raihan and Leon again! It's just that I don't think they'll remember me!" Y/N said nervously. 'Gal Gallade.' the pokemon replied. "We can just complete the pokedex there? That is a good idea..." Y/N trailed off before continuing. "That's it! Let's start packing so we can leave on the earliest train tomorrow!" Y/N stated, recieving a happy cheer from Gallade. The champion rushed over to the elevator to travel back home and pack for her trip.

How are Raihan and Leon doing? Let's see!

"Raihan, when will you stop taking pictures of everything? We've been to this part of the Wild Area a million times!" Leon stated, looking at the Dragon type gym leader who kept taking pictures of everything around him. "You can't make me stop when it comes to pictures, Unbeatable Champion!" Raihan said as he took a selfie. "Oh shut it, Dragon Tamer! Let's go train now, shall we?" Leon replied pulling Raihan by the arm.