Chapter 21- The Fall Of Team Void

Wow okay we're at Chapter 21 now! There really isn't much to say right now but, oh well. Also I've been binge watching Power Rangers Megaforce for the past few days... This is what school suspension does to me.

Anyway, I hope y'all and enjoy! This is:

The Fall Of Team Void!

"Only a little more!" Y/N said as her and her Gallade ran torwards the Lumiose Tower, where Z was. They finally stopped in front of the tower. It was pretty much chaos there. There were a few trainers in orange and wearing some questionable eye wear, and they were going against some young trainers. As Y/N took one step forward, everyone's heads turned and they looked at her and Gallade. "Champion, Z and Lysandere are waiting for you." A green haired girl in orange said as she pointed at the top of the tower with a smirk on her face. Y/N gave her a suspicious look before running the other way.

"She's Team Flare, I know it." Y/N said to Gallade. 'Gal Gallade Gal.' Gallade replied. "You're right, I haven't seen any Team Void grunts anywhere." Y/N said as she looked around her. On cue, six grunts in black hoods surrounded Y/N and Gallade, circling around them. "Oh, us Team Void grunts are everywhere, you're just not observant." A grunt stated as they glared at Y/N. "Watch me take all you out in 1,2,3!" Y/N said as she threw up two pokeballs to reveal Umbreon and Garchomp. "Let's take care of there idiots." Y/N growled.

All the grunts scoffed and looked at her with a questioning look. "We've grown over the last ten years. You've got nothing on us." Another grunt spoke as they all took a step forward, and let out their pokemon. Out came a variety of Ghost Type pokemon, specifically : Cofagrigus, Driftblimp, and Dusknoir, and they all came in pairs.

"All three of you, Shadow Ball!" The grunts called out. Y/N took a deep breath. "Let's go." Y/N snarled as she had Garchomp counter with a powerful Dragon Pulse.

The grunt was right, they have grown, but they were wrong about Y/N having nothing on them. Gallade hit the two Cofagriguses with a Leaf Blade, Garchomp hit the two Dusknoirs with a Draco Meteor, and Umbreon hit the two Driftblimps with a Dark Pulse. The Cofagrigus and Dusknoir barely stood the hit, and the Driftblimps were down in one hit. It was four against three, but even with Y/N outnumbered, she kicked their asses h a r d.

These grunts were very determined though. The two Dusknoirs almost managed to land an Ice Beam on Garchomp, but didn't since Gallade and Umbreon were quick to react. Gallade countered with an Aura Sphere, while Umbreon used Shadow Ball. Both moves over powered the measly Ice Beams and sent the Dusknoirs flying into a wall. The two ghost pokemon fainted on impact, and only the Cofagriguses were left. Two full power Hyper Beams were fired on Team Void's behalf, but Y/N's confidence didn't falter. "Gallade, Aura Sphere, Garchomp, Dragon Pulse, Umbreon, Dark Pulse, and full power!"
Y/N called out as the Hyper Beams were quickly approaching.

It looked like Team Void's beam was gonna easily dominate Y/N's, but the hard work pushed through and the champion's ending blast fainted the Cofagriguses. Y/N was about to run past the grunts, but one stopped her. "If you're going to try getting to the top of the tower, don't even dream of using Meowstic's Psychic. If you're smart enough to remember, Z owns a Malamar that would be able to blast your Psychic Pokemon." The grunt was right, Y/N was planning to use Meowstic's Psychic to get to the top. But knowing the Kalosian champion, those grunts knew she had something up her sleeve.