100k Q&A

So... We hit 100k! Well we did weeks ago, but we still did! I believe we're at about 106k now which is pretty unbelievable to be honest.

Anyway, let's start the Q&A with the only three questions since that's all we have and I need people to talk to and share with!

Question #1

@lucri_04

When thinking about making the story, there were already certain scenes in the story that I was able to clearly visualize even before I published the prologue. It was only a matter of how I was going to execute my visualization and idea to make it come to life. This may come off as an English lesson, but I don't really care anymore. I mostly picture the conflicts, climaxes, and resolutions before creating the rising and falling actions. After I manage to create a conflict and solve it, I do my best to transition to the next conflict which will rise to the conflict and so on.

So to simply answer your question, I'm basically inventing every time I publish a chapter.

Question #2:

@True_Ally

No, not really. All the scenarios that occur in the story are all a product from my mind and imagination. With my and my friends' ideas, I construct the story and hope the storyline is interesting enough to please everyone. Some events in my life do influence my ideas, which don't normally end up in the published story. But if events in my life were to effect something, it would just be my determination and motivation to continue writing.

Question #3

@sweet_anime_lover

@sweet_anime_lover

Hell yeah it was hard to come up with ideas!  It was  hard to come up with ideas when there were classes and when I set schedules for updating since I don't work well with a time limit. There was a time I planned to update before Christmas and I only had thirty minutes and about 500 more words I wanted to put in, which I did successfully with about four minutes to spare. But it was especially challenging when I end the last chapter on a highly anticipated moment and have to think about how to transition from there.

The message I'd give to people who aspire to write their own stories isn't really that inspiring in my opinion, but heck it!

Stay true to yourself and your style, don't let other people's negative opinions get to you, instead use that and turn your story into something special. You have no one that you need to please. If there are rankings, don't mind that because sometimes simply letting out your ideas gives you fulfillment and satisfaction to the point you won't even care if people don't read your story. Don't give up because you'll just lose that motivation to continue the masterpiece you've already started. You're a star in the galaxy and you have a fire that no one can put out. And everyone is creative and artistic in their own way!

Done, fam squad! Happy Easter to all of you, and if there are more questions, feel free to ask!

Anyway, that's it for now, signing off!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜