Chapter 22- Separation Of The Legends

Uhhh... I like turtles :3
Also, I'd love to thank Immapotatoe10 for writing most of the stuff here! She's very talented and I hope y'all go read her stories.

Anyways, this is:
Separation Of The Legends!

(No light box cuz I'm p lazy sksksk)

~Edited a part~

"That was one hell of a battle." Y/N said as she walked around the dirty streets of Anistar. After taming Zygarde and earning it's trust, Y/N decided to go take some time with Gallade and her other pokemon before she went back to her other friends. Eventually the valued time together was immediately cut short by the Anistar gym leader floating up to them. "Champion, your presence is requested by Zygarde." She stated blankly. Y/N raised an eyebrow and gave Olympia a weird look. "I thought you guys would take the liberty of leading Zygarde back to the forest." Y/N replied. "Like I said, your presence was requested, therefore it's your duty to go with Zygarde." Olympia stated.

Eventually the time valued together was cut short by the Anistar gym leader floating up to them. "Champion, your presence was requested by Zygarde." She said blankly. Y/N raised an eyebrow and gave Olympia a weird look, as if saying 'Pardon?'. "I thought you guys took the liberty of escorting Zygarde back to the forest?" Y/N questioned. "Like I said, your presence was requested, therefore it's your duty to escort Zygarde back to its home in the forest." Olympia stated.

Y/N sighed then nodded afterwards, she turned to her Pokémon with a slight sour look on her face. "Our quality time was cut short, but duty calls!" She stated and then urged her Pokémon to follow her, they groaned obviously frustrated but they proceeded to walk to where everyone was settling.

When they neared the cliff, they were greeted by the mighty Zygarde. The atmosphere was chaotic silent, both parties wanted to make small talk but neither of them wanted to make the first move.
The silence was interrupted by Y/N, she didn't exactly know what to do but she decided to just "wing it". "So you requested for my presence?" She asked, Y/N you complete buffoon is that what you call small talk? She eternally screamed, she was mentally beating herself up for a good chunk of time.

Suddenly the green reptilian cell-like Pokémon neared the 6 Pokémon and the region's Champion. The Pokémons we're all in their fighting stances, Gallade being at the front of Y/N. Y/N felt the fear and cautiousness that was being passed one from one Pokémon to the other. She didn't want to make matters worse, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.
"Everyone, take a step back." Everyone looked at her, including Zygarde; everyone except Zygarde, took a step back and followed to their trainer's orders. Zygarde looked at her eagerly, then it brought it's head down to Y/N.

Xerneas took two steps, to approach Y/N, then it used it's antlers to nudge Y/N to Zygarde. Y/N was a little confused, Why is Xerneas pushing me towards Zygarde- WAIT IS IT TRYING TO OFFER ME AS A MEAL- Meowstic on the other hand seemed to have read the situation quickly, she used psychic on Y/N's right hand then controlled it to touch Zygarde's cold reptilian cell-like skin.

Y/N's warm hands contrasted with Zygarde's ice cold skin that send shivers down the Kalosian champion's spine. Zygarde seemed to slightly lean into Y/N's touch, slightly caressing her palm as she carefully moved her hand against the pokemon's scales. At that moment, Y/N calmed down and managed to contain herself a bit more.

She began to observe the Legendary Pokémon of Kalos. Zygarde's like green scales contrasted with his black scales, while the white scales stood out. The red, blue and gradients complimented the green and black scales too.