Chapter 15- Bite Me

Hello yes, I'm writing this introduction at 2am and I don't think my body is happy with that. I won't be posting this early in the morning though, because I'm lazy and I'm pretty much nocturnal. Also nothing dirty will be happening in this chapter. I promise!

Previously on Grow old with You:

Raihan finally spoke up. "Y/N?" "Leon? Raihan?"
Y/N said still frozen in place. "Pokemon Whisperer?" Leon said. "Dragon Tamer? Unbeatable Champion?". Silence. "YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK!" Raihan explained happily as he ran over to hug her. "YEAH! YOU TWO REMEMBERED ME!" They both nodded. "Yeah we did!" Leon said joining in the hug.

Now!

"I can't believe it's you! You're our Pokemon Whisperer!" Raihan said as he hugged Y/N tighter. "After all these years.." Leon said, squishing Y/N. "Ahah, good to see you too, boys. But please, let me breathe." Y/N said as she tried to escape the grasps of her two friends. Y/N was aware of all the suspicious stares from all the other passerby, some even came to take some pictures of the final gym leader and champion squishing the Kalos champion. "Gallade, help meee." Y/N pleaded as she reached out for her partner's hand, that Gallade teasingly retracted to leave her in between the arms of the two trainers.

"Let me gooo." Y/N groaned. "Oh uh, sorry there, Pokemon Whisperer." Raihan said letting go of hee, Leon soon doing the same. "Yeah yeah, Dragon Tamer. Can we get back to my hotel room now? We can't stay in the middle of the street forever!" Y/N said as he grabbed her shopping bags and started walking away, but was immediately stopped by Raihan gripping her wrist. "Hold on. Do you really think, after this sweet reunion, I'm gonna let you sleep in you hotel room? No way, you're staying at my house for the rest of your stay here." Raihan declared, pulling Y/N back to him and Leon. "Oh uh, really? You're gonna let us stay?" Y/N asked with a surprised expression, that her Gallade also had plastered on its face. "Of course I will! You deserve to be treated like the queen you are, with Gallade as the prince by your side." Raihan stated dramatically. "Eh? Well, that's really kind of you." Y/N said, flustered. Leon growled. "Take your flirting somewhere else, maybe Y/N needs help with her bags since we're moving to your place." Leon stated with a frustrated tone. "You're right there, Unbeatable Champion. I will be needing some help to move my stuff." Y/N said, agreeing with Leon, who had a prideful expression. 'Gal Gallade!' Gallade stated, making Y/N giggle. " That's right! What are we waiting for?" Y/N said, running to the entrance of the Budew Drop Inn to get to her hotel room to get her stuff and have an early check out.

"Don't you think we'll lucky to have her as a friend?" Raihan said, watching Y/N run off. "We're definitely lucky, but you know we can still keep that challenge up." Leon stated, earning a confused look from his rival. "Remember? The challenge to win Y/N over we had as children." Leon explained to Raihan, who now had a grin plastered on his face. "You may be unbeatable when it comes to battling, but when it comes to getting the ladies, I'm the master." Raihan stated smugly, walking torwards the hotel's entrance. "Eh?! I'm unbeatable in both love and battling, you doof!" Leon said, as he ran to keep up with Raihan.

Timeskip to Hammerlocke

"Thank you so much for letting me stay at your place, Raihan." Y/N said as they walked out of the Hammerlocke vault(Ehhhh let's pretend that Raihan lives somewhere there in the vault... I'm stupid-). "It's no problem at all." Raihan replied, wrapping an arm around Y/N's shoulders, and earning solid glares from Leon and Gallade . "Hey, why don't we head to the Wild Area for awhile? Let's showcase our teams! Let's go, Gallade!" Y/N suggested, earning a nod from her partner. Escaping from Raihan's grasps, Y/N didn't waste any time, and ran ahead to ths Hammerlocke exit with her partner on her tail. Leon snickered at Raihan and started walking to the exit as well. "What's got you snickering there, champ?" Raihan mocked, staying beside him. "Master at getting the ladies aye? Are you sure you're gonna get the one that escaped your flirting?" Leon said, running ahead. Raihan rolled his eyes and followed behind the Unbeatable Champion.