Chapter 27- 'I'm Back'

I may be losing interest in Pokemon, especially in Isle of Armor because I don't know. But, I still wanna update and finish this story lmao. Anyways, enjoy!

This is:

"'I'm Back'"

Also I suck at chapter names

~Edited due to typos~

"Gallade, hurry up!" Y/N exclaimed as she ran towards the Lumiose Pokemon Center.
'Gallade Gal Gal!' Gallade yelled back, trailing behind his trainer.
"Well, I was born fast so keep up!" Y/N said.
Gallade eventually caught up to Y/N, his Galladite shining as he and Y/N ran under the Kalos sun.

The partners kept running till they arrived to the Pokemon Center where Y/N asked Ash to meet her. After Gallade took an interest in the young trainer's pokemon, it was impossible for Y/N to not challenge him to a battle. Unfortunately, someone(*Cough* Y/N  *cough*) decided to sleep in and jeopardize the chance of being early. Oh well, there's a chance for a dramatic entrance now.

People turned their heads as Y/N and Gallade zoomed by. To most people, the partners were just flashes of color that you could miss if you blinked.

"F-finally h-here." Y/N panted, gripping her knees as she froze in front of the red roof building.
'G-gal Gallade' Gallade said, placing a hand on Y/N's back.
"We definitely should NOT have ran that fast." Y/N agreed, catching her breath before walking inside the building.

As soon as Y/N and Gallade entered, they immediately spotted the four trainers seen the day before. The black spiky hair of the trainer and the bright yellow pokemon that was perched on his shoulder were unmissable.
"Hey, sorry we're late." Y/N apologized as she walked over to the small group of young trainers.
"It' no problem at all, you're just in time!" The short blonde girl known as Bonnie said, gripping Y/N's wrist and dragging her out to the battle field.
"Bonnie! You can't just drag an ex pokemon champion!" Bonnie's brother, Clemont exclaimed, following his sister.

They stopped outside and Ash and Y/N took their places on the opposite ends of the battlefield. A small audience was already present outside, seeing as word has probably spread on the battle that was taking place that day. It was also a known fact that Y/N wasn't normally one who challenges, rather she was one who either accepted or denied the challenge.

"Call on the pokemon you're sending into battle." Clemont said, acting as the referee.

"Let's make this quick and sweet, let's go Gallade!" Y/N said, sending in her partner who was by her side.
"Quick and sweet? I'll make sure to give you a fight! Greninja let's go!" Ash exclaimed, throwing up the pokemon's pokeball to send it out.
Greninja and Gallade locked eyes and gave each other a friendly smile before going into a battle stance.

"I'm sure you already know the rules, but for the sake of everyone else, I'll remind you. The battle will continue till one of the pokemon from either side is unable to battle. Both trainers will not be allowed to switch out pokemon mid battle. Now, let's get this battle started!" Clemont exclaimed, raising his hand up and starting the battle.