-ricky ~ intrigued-

" you can say that hes not into you over and over again y/n . do you even see the way he looks at you ? " nini said , trying to persuade me into thinking that ricky bowen mightve been into me .

" i dont know why youre trying to do . i mean , its not like i have a crush on him or anything , " it mightve been a lie . maybe i did have some sort of attraction towards ricky , and nini could see right through my lies .

" whatever you say , " she rolled her eyes . we then arrived in the auditorium where we would be rehearsing " high school musical " .

nini earned the part of gabriella and ricky was troy . nini may have dragged me into working on set . i was actually helping kourtney with her fashion designs .

after ricky and nini made numerous mistakes during rehearsal , ms . jenn told everyone to take a break .

" guys , i cant get the dance correctly . gina can do it way better than me , " nini frowned at us .

" dont doubt yourself , you can do it , " kourtney said .

" youll get it sometime , " i gave her a reassuring smile .

" oh look . y/n's prince charming is looking over here , " kourtney pointed towards ricky , making me turn around to see him looking right at me .

he turned away immediately and started talking to his best friend ( big reddd ) .

" ooo , " nini teased as i just rolled my eyes , " well go talk to him . "

" why ? "

" seems like hes been pretty intrigued in you . ever since we joined theatre he couldnt stop looking at you , " she said . when she saw i wasnt replying and was instead on my phone , she snatched it out of my hands and urged me to go talk to him .

" fine , " i walked over to ricky as nini and kourtney gave me a thumbs up .

i walked behind ricky , hesitant if i should tap his shoulder to get his attention . instead , big red pointed behind ricky and towards me , signaling that i was behind him .

ricky turned around and immediately started blushing , " y-y/n , hi . "

" hi , " i said awkwardly , turning around and giving nini and kourtney a face of pain .

" did you n-need me for something ? " he asked .

" i just wanted to talk to you . i also noticed that youve been looking at me a lot- , " i looked up at him and saw that he was completely red , " oh no no it isnt a bad thing . "

" im so sorry if i made you uncomfortable . i just thought that you seemed like a pretty cool person , " he said quickly .

" i think youre a cool person , " i said as he smiled , " and maybe we could hang out sometime . "

his jaw dropped and he just looked at me in shock , " a-are you serious ? "

" yeah why not ? " i then grabbed a piece of paper out of my pocket a wrote down my number before giving it to him , " ill see you around . "

i walked towards nini and kourtney , leaving him shocked .