-joshua ~ jelly-

a/n : woot woot
________________________________

joshua's pov

y/n and i were at the movie theater . since we came a bit too early , thinking the movie would be at 3:45 but it was actually at 4:15 , we decided to just play arcade games .

" told you i would beat you , " y/n said in victory . i laughed and rolled my eyes .

her eyes wandered around the theater , and her eyes widened when her eyes landed on a h/c ( hair color )  haired male .

" hey i'll be right back . i just need to talk to someone real quick , " she said . i gave her a smile .

even though i trust y/n , i cant help but get a bit worried when she talks to other guys . especially when i havent met them before and i dont know their backstory .

i looked at them , and she looked so happy with him . they were really close as well .

i then saw her turn around to point at me as she was talking to him , with a big smile on her face . it made me smile back at her , and made me happy that she was mentioning me .

after a couple minutes , she ended her conversation with him with a hug , and ran back to me .

" hi , " i smiled softly , then it fell . i dont know why i was so sad after she gave him that hug with a such a big smile .

" hi . whats wrong ? " she asked , worry lacing her tone .

i sighed in defeat , and decided to tell her how i felt , " you looked really happy with that guy you were talking to , and i just got really insecure about it . i do trust you , but i cant help it . "

she tried to hold in her laugh , making me confused . she then responded with , " josh , thats my cousin . i was mentioning how great you were to him . "

my eyes widened as embarrassed took over me and my cheeks were flushed , " im so sorry . "

" its okay , youre so cute when your jealous , " she pinched my cheek , " we better get going , the movie is gonna start soon . "

she grabbed my hand and we walked to the auditorium.

________________________________

i swear name a more basic chapter in this book than this chapter . i'll wait .