-joshua ~ too far-

a/n : I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK IT MEANS A LOT MWAH .

this imagine was inspired by a tik tok i saw . the user is @/krgxoxo .

this will be mildly angsty so if you dont like angst , then i suggest you read something else . i dont want your feelings to get hurt ! okay enjoy !

italics - flashbacks
________________________________

joshua and i had a type of friendship where we would flirt with each other .  it was in a joking manner , but we both never knew if the other was actually being serious or not .

" so , what do you think about this outfit ? " i came out of the dressing room stall .

he took a moment to look before saying , " its beautiful . you're beautiful .  "

i blushed and went back into the dressing room stall to put on another outfit .

times like those , i was certain that it meant nothing and he was actually joking .  although , i couldnt help but feel something .

a few months went on like this . everytime we would flirt , it felt as if it progressed . we would flirt so much that people would think that we were a couple , and i even started to believe that he couldve liked me .

i then caught feelings , which was probably one of the most naive moves i have pulled .

i became more and more sure of how i felt , and how joshua's actions might mean that he could be into me too . so i decided it was best to confess , because if he wont do it , i will .

" hey joshua ? " i asked while we were in the middle of class . 

he hummed in response as he turned his head in my direction , but his eyes still glued on his paperwork .

i nervously tapped the eraser side of my pencil onto the desk . i took a deep breath and went for it , " i like you . "

he immediately looked at me with wide eyes , then laughed , making me confused , " you're funny . "

" yeah , yeah . haha youre right . of course i dont like you , you big dummy , " i playfully hit his arm . why couldnt i do it ? i shouldve just said it right there .

" i almost thought you were serious . but i would never like you , you know , " he laughed .

my smile slowly fell into a frown , before laughing it off .

" yeah ... i would never like you either , " i looked away and tried to ignore the burning sensation in my throat .

________________________________

i might do a part 2 . idk , let me know if you want one cuz i kinda do .