-joshua ~ sleepover-

A/N : its my first actual joshua imagine yall teehee . i also wanted to thank all of you for reading this . you guys are seriously everything and i luv u .
________________________________

joshua and i planned to have a sleepover ahead of time . i was currently driving to his apartment , which wasnt very far from mine . it was a 5-10 minute drive .

i soon arrived and knocked on his door . after a couple seconds , joshua answered the door and gave me a bone-crushing hug , " josh , youre crushing me . "

" sorry , " he softly smiled as he let go . i then entered his apartment , instantly getting warmed up .

" now that youre here , what do you wanna do ? " joshua asked , looking around .

i thought about it for a moment before figuring out the best idea . i gasped , " we should build a pillow fort ! "

he laughed at my excitement and went to go get blankets and pillows .

we set up the fort together , failing to keep everything up in the process . we finally got everything together and brought snacks before starting the movie ' tangled ' ( im sorry if you dont like tangled but its part of the plot lmao )

he put on tangled from disney+ onto the tv . we then got comfortable and started watching .

we were 1/3 into the movie , and i was already intrigued . i didnt notice a pair of eyes on me , until i turned my head to see joshua staring at me .

he blushed and turned back to the tv . i decided to stay silent and smile to myself .

we were then at the part in the movie where the floating lanterns were being lifted into the night sky . whenever i watched tangled , i was always so amazed by it .

i shook joshua's arm in excitement as the king and queen lifted up the first lantern , followed by the rest of the lanterns being lit up .

" josh ! josh ! its happening ! " i held his hand and smiled as the floating lanterns lit up the sky .

he laughed , " wow y/n , i never knew you would get so excited over tangled . "

the movie then ended and we went on our phones with ' the simpsons ' playing on the tv .

i stared at joshua , realizing how much i actually liked him . he was on his phone with his hand resting on the back of his head , lips parted .

he then looked at me and smirked , " staring is rude . "

i rolled my eyes , " says the one who was staring at me during the movie . "

he bit his lip and laughed , " shut up . "

after a few minutes of talking and hanging out , we laid down inside the fort with all the lights turned off .

" i cant sleep , " i suddenly said , unaware if joshua was awake or not .

" i cant either , " he said back .

i sighed and moved closer to him , wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest .

he hesitantly put his arms around me with a shaky breath .

" your heart is beating so fast right now , " i softly laughed .

he just nervously laughed . we then drifted off to sleep .