-ricky ~ im sorry pt.2-

after the incident , i had told gina and e.j. about it . they tried to comfort me in any way possible , but i just couldnt get my mind off of him . i really did miss him . the ricky that would hang out with me all the time . the ricky that would comfort me if i was sad , but he couldnt do that now because he wasnt there .

" stop looking at him . its just gonna hurt you more and more , " e.j. said as he tried to block my view of ricky .

" im really trying to move on . he shouldnt have talked to me that day , " i said , looking down .

ricky's pov

" why would you do that ? " nini lectured me . i told her about y/n and how i messed up so bad . she probably never wanted to talk to me again .

" i dont know ? i-i just got nervous and i didnt know what to do , " i said in a panicked tone .

" heres a rule , if you like her then you should never talk about other girls in front of her . youre trying to play the jealousy card and that never goes well , " nini said .

i sighed . maybe i did try to pull the jealousy card . nini was right , it was a terrible idea , " theres no way i could talk to her now . e.j. is in the way . hes like her new best friend . "

nini then laughed , " ricky , i think youre jealous of e.j. . "

no way . no way was i jealous of e.j. . yes , he is good looking and possible way more better looking than me , but was i truly jealous ?

" well i have a good reason to be . y/n basically just replaced me ! "

" hey , youre the one who decided to ditch her , " nini put her hands up in defense , " and shes hurting . i dont think youve seen but shes crying . she barely talks anymore . "

thats when i knew i really needed to talk to her . i broke her . i left her . how come i havent noticed how y/n had felt this entire time ?

" i have to talk to her , " i said , getting up quickly and collecting my stuff off the ground .

" woah , you sure she even wants to talk to you . or see you ? "

" its worth a try , " i ran out of the rehearsal room and my eyes darted around the halls as i walked by . i then saw y/n sitting down on a bench with e.j. .

" y/n ! "

y/n's pov

" y/n ! " my head shot up at the voice . i then saw ricky walking towards me causing e.j. to abruptly stand up .

" she doesnt wanna see you , " e.j. said , blocking ricky from coming near me .

" please ... i-i really need to talk to her , " he desperately cried .

" e.j. , i-i'll be fine , " i said . e.j. then looked at me then ricky before walking away , giving ricky a death glare .

ricky hesitantly sat down next to me , the tension and silence filling the air .

" s-so ? came to talk about nini ? " i asked . he looked up at me with hurt and regretful eyes .

" im sorry , for everything . i left you and i didnt even know that i hurt you . i dont know why i did , but it was really dumb of me , " he said . i stayed silent and looked at the ground to avoid making eye contact .

he sighed , " i miss you , i really do . i miss us hanging out . i miss our late night talks . i miss us together . "

i couldnt help it . i burst into tears and covered my face . after a minute , i felt arms wrap around me . ricky pulled me into his chest as i cried on his shoulder as he stroked my hair .

we stayed like that for a few minutes . i soon stopped crying and wiped my tears .

" so , does this mean that youre gonna hang out with me again ? " i asked in hope .

he looked at me and smiled , " yeah , and im not leaving this time . "