-ricky ~ trust pt.2-

a/n : requested from @purplelife101 . uh ha ha here you go .
________________________________

it had been a few months ever since i ended my relationship with ricky . i missed him . it was hard to admit it but i did , but i wouldn't let myself fall for someone who didnt love me back .

i never saw how ricky was doing because i refused to look at him or even be associated with him .

i was in class , a class that i had with ricky . a class that i once loved but now despise it .

our teacher was pairing up partners for a project . i wasnt really paying attention until i heard :

" ... y/n and ricky ... "

my head shot up , and for the first time in what seemed like centuries , i looked at ricky . only to see him already looking at me .

the bell rang and i quickly packed up my stuff . before i could leave the classroom , i felt a hand placed on my shoulder .

i turned around .

" wanna come over at my place after school to do the project ? " he asked nervously .

i simply nodded and walked away .

for the first time , i didnt want school to end . only because i didnt want to go to ricky's house and do the project with him .

i finished the school day anyway . i met up with ricky under a tree . we used to meet up under this tree before walking home together . it was extremely nostalgic .

" hi , " ricky gave me a small smile as i forced a smile back , " ready to go ? "

" yeah , " i said . we started walking . the whole walk home was awkward and uncomfortable .

after what seemed like forever , we arrived at his house .

i stepped inside , and all the memories came back .  we then went upstairs to his room .

" y/n ? " he asked .

" yeah ? "

" i wanted to talk about , " he paused , " you know . the incident . "

my head shot up and i looked into his eyes , " what about it ? "

" i-i just wanted to say that im sorry . yes , i may have used you to get over nini in the beginning . then in the middle of our relationship , i realized that im genuinely in love with you , " he confessed .

oh how i wanted to believe him . i felt bad . our time together as a " couple " was nice . but it was time to let go .

" i forgive you , " i smiled , " but it just doesnt change the fact that you decided to use me . you played with my feelings even though you were in love with someone else . "

he sighed in defeat and nodded .

we started the project , but it wasnt as awkward as i imagined it to be . maybe it was because i finally talked to him about it .

although we werent together , we still managed to become friends again . maybe we can start over , and start a real relationship.

________________________________
a/n : IM SORRY THIS IS BAD . i just havent been writing for a long time . i'll try making better imagines , but for now im a bit rUsTy .