Broken

Chapter 1
I was on the roof top of school I was in tears sitting there holding a letter in my hand it was from my birth mom . she didn't want me and she never did . after everything that had happen with Finn I couldn't bare to live anymore . just to see him with her hurt me the most . the bell rang and I wiped the tears off my face and put on a fake smile and I went to glee club . I walked into glee club to mr.shue saying , "Rachel your late ...again ." I sat down "sorry mr.shue ." I said . I was in the back corner trying to act usual but then I saw her kiss him . I looked at down as quinn whispered something to Finn and nestled up too him and gave him a kiss on the cheek . I felt like I was going to be sick . why her ? I thought. "Why did he half to choose her ?" I asked my self "was I not good enough ? Was I not pretty or skinny enough ? Is it because I wasn't ready lose my virginity ? " I thought but he never told me why he just left me in the hall way heartbroken and depressed and he never told me why . "Rachel ? Rachel ?" Mr. Shue said , "did you hear me ?" He asked "huh? Uh um no what did you say ?" I asked "I asked if you have a song you like to perform ?" He said "oh uh no sorry not today ." I said "wow berry doesn't have a song to sing this is a freaking miracle ." Santana said . Later when I got home I called kurt but he was busy so I went to the Lima bean to get some tea . when I got there I sat down and drank my tea when I saw Finn .