angels watching over me

Chapter 26

Rachels pov :

I opened my eyes to see a white smokey place it was very pretty and warm . " hello? " I called put into the abise.  " is anyone there ? " I asked " rachel honey is that you ? " a fimiliar voice asked " dad , daddy is that you ? " I asked as the two shadows appeared . Finally they appeared with smiles in there face . " dads! " I said happily  as I hugged them with tears in my eyes . " oh rachel we missed you . "  my dad said " I've missed you too dads . "  i said . They looked at me then I said , " where am I  am I dead ? " I asked " no sweetie you are well lets just say a waiting room . "  my daddy told me . " why am I here ? "  I asked . " baby you were in a car crash dont you remember ? " my dad asked me . Suddenly it became clear everything , the fight , the song , the crash everything . I looked at my dads with tears in my eyes , " so this is just a dream ? "  I asked " no and yes we need to tell you something rachel  . " my daddy told me . " what is it ? " I asked them . " its about your birth mom . "  he told me " what about her ? " I asked upset  . " honey that letter that we gave you it wasnt real we made it up . " my dad told me . I was shocked how could they lie to me like that , " why did you do that ? " I asked " we didn't want to loose you to her . " my dad said " but we want to make it right . "  my daddy added , " how ? " I asked " in our room theres a box in our closet labeled as "rachels mom" there is a real letter in there for you along with a letter from us . " my dad said . I cried , " I need you guys I cant live with out you . " I told them . " oh honey , listen to me we are always in your heart I promise you that . We are always going to be  looking  over you making sure you're safe . "  my daddy said to me . " you are our everything rachel our shinning star . But right now there are people on that earth that love you and want you to wake up  its okay to let go . " my dad said  . " but how I dont want to forget you . " I said . They chuckled , " and you wont we will always be in your heart . " my dad told me . " what about finn ? "  I asked "what do I do about him ? " I asked " that is for you to  decide rachel . "  my dad told me . They then kissed me on my cheek and said , " rachel you are loved and we will always be with you , you are our shinging star. "  the smoke  started to come out again , " goodbye rachel.  " they said "we love you. " they told me " wait no ! Where are you going dont leave !" I begged . They smiled as they waved good bye and blew me a kiss and then everything went blank.