Shelby

Chapter 32

I walked in the auditorium to see the choir Vocal Adrenaline  practicing a lady Gaga routine then I heard someone say , " Cut!cut !come on you guys can do so much greater .  now I need a face that is so optimistic it could cure cancer. "  they then gave her a big bright smile. She chuckled , " now thats what I'm talking about . " she said  " now that singing I need you all to take it from  the top . "  they then got into their places and started . Five minutes into their performance she stopped them "cut! I need soul you guys . " they looked at her like she was an alien , " thats it I'll show you . " she said and they left the stage and sat down . She went to the stage  , " funny girl B flat . " she demanded " barbara.  Exactly what I would've done. " I thought just as the music started .

(Shelby)

Funny

Did you hear that?

Funny

Yeah, the guy said,

"Honey,

You're a funny girl."

That's me I just keep them in stitches,

Double in half

And though I may be all wrong for the guy

I'm good for a laugh

(I started to make my way down just as she started to sing . " thats her. " I thought as I kept walking )

I guess it's not funny

Life is far from sunny

When the laugh is over

And the joke's on you

A girl ought to have a sense of humour

That's one thing you really need for sure

When you're a funny girl

The fellow said, "A funny girl."

Funny, how it ain't so funny

Funny girl..."

The music stopped just in time for me to say , " Ms Corcoran. " she suddenly look at me and said , " yes ? " she asked me . " my name is rachel berry .... I'm your daugter ."