for a moment

Chapter 19

Finns pov : 

I was pulled up to rachels house I wonder why she wanted me to come over maybe something was wrong I hope she's okay. I walked up the door and rang the door bell. She opened the door and smiled, " god  she looked pretty . " I thought . " hi finn. " she said with a smile , "hi rachel , you look nice. " I said " thank you , come in . " she told me and we walked into her house . "So I was just about to order some chinese are you hungry ?" she asked me "yeah starving. " I said " great I'll be right back. " she said then went to the kitchen. Five minutes later she came back , "okay so what do you want to do ? " she asked me . " oh um well do want to talk maybe . " i suggested . " oh okay. " she said and went into the living room and sat down . " so what did you want to talk about ? " she asked " how are you rachel? " I asked " well I'm great . " she told me . I knew she was lying , " rachel I know your not okay tell me the truth.  " I said  "why does there always have to be something wrong finn cant we just talk like we use too? " she asked me " can't we just forget just for a moment  forget everything thats happened for the past 4 months and just go back to the good  days . Can we just do thay finn ? " she exclaimed . " okay we can . " I said " great. " she said " so rachel how have you been? " i asked her she smiled , " I'm great ." she told me " what about you ? " she asked " I'm great. " I told her . Then the door bell rang , " oh chinese! " she exclaimed then went to go get the door.