kiss

Chaptsr 8

Finns pov :

I was standing at her door  with flowers in my hand , daisy's,  her favorite . I was so nervous until I rang the doorbell. She opened the door she was in her pajamas and her hair.was a mess but she still looked adorable . " Hi . " She said suprised to see me . I smiled " hi rachel . " I said . " What are you doing here? " I asked " well I um I wanted to apoligize to you for what quinn did. " I told her "you brought me daisys ? " she asked "yeah I know there your favorite . " I said . She smiled slightly , " thank you . " She said . " Your welcome can I come in ? " I asked her " sure. " She said and let me in . " So where are your  dads ?" I asked her . " They had a business trip . " She said . "Oh. " I said " finn what are you doing here ?" She asked again . " What do you mean I already told you . " I said . "I know your lying why are you really here ?" She asked me  , "I cant come see my friend ? " I asked " I know you wouldnt come here just to say hi . " she told me . " Fine your right I wouldn't. " I told her " why are you here ? " she asked " to do this . " I said then leaned in and kissed her . She pushed me off of her " are you nuts? What the hell finn ! " she yelled "I'm sorry..." " Quinns going to kill me! " She yelled "get out ! " she demanded "what no! " I said m she started to push me out the door "get out finn and dont come back! " she yelled and slammes the door in my.face . I sighed , " what have I done ?" I thought .