I wont give up

Chapter 27

Finns pov :  

I was waiting in the hospital for everyone to come . 2 minutes later a swarm of glee club members came running towards me . I stood up as they came towards me then suddenly sam tackled me to the ground and started to hit me , " This is all hudson ! Rachel could die because of you! " he yelled at me . I rolled on top of him and hit him back , " rachel is mine  sam I love her and she loves me !" I yelled back then Mr. Shue pulled me off of him and I stormed off kicking over the trash can . 3 hours later I was out side pacing back and fourth when Sam  came out , " hey.  " he said " hey . " I said blankly , " have you heard anything ? " I asked " she's  out of surgury.  " he told me " can I see her ? " I asked hopful . " yeah , shes in room B124 . " he told me . I ran inside and walked down the hall looking for me B124 . when I finally found it I walked in to see Quinn there.  " what are you doing here ? " I asked rudley. She wiped her tears , " uh Santana called me . "  she said " but I'll leave . " she added , " no dont leave Quinn. "I said . " wait why ?" She asked " because I wanted to apoligize for calling you a bitch . " I said " you were right though finn , I am a bitch and I'm working on it . I hope one day we can be friends though.  " she said with a slight smile.  " me too. " I said " well I  should go bye. " she said " bye . " I said and she left . I sighed as she shut the door I then looked at rachel she looked so lifeless, like she was dead.  I sat down by her bed side she was covered in bruses and bandages and her leg was in a cast . I grabbed her hand gentley and said , " hey rach . "  "its me finn  , I'm sorry that this happened to you its all my fault rachel.  " I started to tear up. " I should've told you from thr begging how I felt but I was stupid , so rachel the truth is .... I'm in love with you . I have ever since the first time that I met you and I regret how badly I treated you just because I was upset about something that had nothing to do with you . You treated me with care and love , you were an amazing girlfriend . I feel awful for what I did to you rachel . But I need you to wake up and tell me that everything is going to be okay . Rachel I'm not going to give up on you but I need you to wake up so I can see that beautiful smile of yours and hear that wonderful voice of yours . I won't give up rachel , I promise just wake up . "  I begged her as tears came down my cheeks .