the decision

Chapter 36

Rachels pov :

I walked into glee club to see everyone smiling and laughing and talking . "How could I leave them ? " I thought to my self . " I love everyone here but this my chance to have a mom ,to have someone to teach me things my dads couldn't. "  I told myself. " but how am I going to tell everyone most importantly how am I going to tell finn? Things between us have been going really well . I'm in love with him , and hes in love with me . But we aren't even going out so what does it matter ? But it does matter. " I thought.  I look over at finn as he's playing the drums . God he's perfect I hate to leave him . Mr. Shue walked in and said , " okay so does anyone have a song to sing? " " I do. " finn said . He stood up and went to the front. " so I wanted to dedicate this song to rachel . " I looked at him , " I'm not sure how to tell you how I feel but I think maybe this song will show you how I feel. " he told and nodded to the band .

The music started and he grabbed my Hand and put me on the stool:

" Kiss me like it’s the 50’s

Pull your hands from the ground

Kiss me like it's your ending

Never place me far from your sound

Love me like I'm unending

There’s something more when you’re around

Destroy me I know you’re pretending

Come back to me when you’re found

All you life’s, all your loves, all your sides, all your lies

All you life’s, all your loves, all your movement that fragments me

It wont be long till I shine on you

Kiss me like it’s the 50’s

Lay your guns on the ground

There’s no other us it is unending

Tomorrow's lovers will be found

All you life’s, all your loves, all your sides, all your lies

And the bitter side of life, that I like

It’s the bitter side of life, that I like

Kiss me like it’s the 50’s

Come to me when I'm found

There’s no other us it is unending

Tomorrow's lovers will be found"

(End of song ) :

I was smiling with tears in my eyes then he bent down on one knee , " rachel barbra berry , I have loved you since the moment I met you and I know that this year has been rough on you but I want to make it better for you and I want you to be happy so I'm asking you to be mine to my girlfriend and eventually be my wife . " he pulled out a ring and everyone looked shocked , " finn is that an engagement ring? " I asked "no its a promise ring , a promise to you that I will never break your heart that I will love you forever . Rachel berry what I'm asking is will you me the honor and be my girlfriend?  " he asked me . I was doing my best to hold my  tears back but the only way I could was to do something I would regret terribly.  I shut box got up and walked out never looking back once leaving finn there .