good bye part 2

Finns pov :

I pulled  up with rachel to the train station and parked . She looked at me and said , " I won't go if you tell me not too. " I smiled wiping the tears off her face.  "I want you too its the best thing for you plus I'll see you on weekends and holidays and we'll talk every single day and night.  " I told her " and I'll come see you at nationals  and breaks for school. " she said "we'll make this work Rachel I promise. " I told her . She leaned up  against me , " I love you finn. " she told me " I love you too. "  I said with tears in my eyes . I then got out of the car and opened the trunk to get her stuff. She took my hand and her suite case then we walked to the train .  When we got to the train everyone from glee club was there waiting for us . She smiled at everyone and they all gave her a hug and walked with her to the train .  When we got to the train she turned to everyone , "I love all of you . " she said then turned to me , " good bye finn . " she said " hey lets not say goodbye just see you later.  " I told her . She smiled , " see ya later. " I smiled " see you later. " I said and kissed her passionatly. She then blew everyone a kiss and got onto the train .