🎄Christmas Chapter🎄

Alright! So I tried to have as little religion in here so everyone could feel included! I hope you all enjoy the long chapter!

“Oh! (Name)! We can get this!” Spinel exclaimed, grabbing my attention looking over I smiled at it. It was a dull blue sweatshirt with bright yellow stars circling around it, sitting in a display case for on of the stores we passed.. “Don’t you think steven would like this?” She asked as she looked at me joyfully. Smiling, I nod “ I bet he would, “ I said and we walked into the store. 

Spinel and I were both walking around a good-sized mall just a few towns away from beach city, as we were doing last-minute Christmas shopping. So far you had gotten pearl a dictionary, and a book. That being the Great Gatsby, Amethyst some gag gifts and a joke book. Garnet, well, we didn't know what exactly to get her, so I picked out a red and blue lava lamp. And here we buying a gift for Steven. But that left one person. Or, Gem, in this case. I still didn't know what to get her. No matter how much I tried to think, I couldn't come up with an idea about what to get her. 

After walking out of the door with the bag in hand and her hand in my other hand, our fingers intertwined, I looked over at Spinel " hey Spinel, have you ever had eggnog before?" I asked as she wing our arms a little. Thinking, she placed her finger on her chin, before she shook her head " Nope" she said, popping the p. " Is it any good?" She asked. 

Ginning, I nod. ((If ya don't like it, oh well. Now ya do))" Of course, and the thing is, that it's normally a seasonal drink, meaning that it's very easy to find, but once the holidays are over, it'll be more scarce" I explained and Spinel made an 'o' shape with her mouth as she nods.

Dragging her through the mall, I smiled. When I spotted a smoothie shop. Walking in, I walked to the counter and turned to Spinel, " how about we get some?" I asked and her eyes widen as she nods rapidly " yeah! " She said, her pupils forming into stars. I smiled as I let out a Laugh, finding the action cure before I turned to the barista. " Two medium eggnog shakes please" I said and I slid the money over to them. Nodding the Barista went to make the drinks, and I turned to see Spinel holding her hands into fists as she noticed a little with anticipation. 

" Can't wait, huh?" I said with a small giggle. Turning to look at me, she shook her head, her two pigtails waving about as she did "Are you kidding? I can't wait!" She chirped. Smiling, I shook my head with a small laugh as I pecked her check, watching as her cheeks turned a darker shade of pink " Cute" I said, and before she could reply, the barista came over with our drinks. 

Grabbing two straws, I took the wrappers off and put the trades through the lids before handing one to Spinel. She thanked me, and eagerly wrapped her fingers around the cup, and took a sip. And boy, if she looked happy before, now she seemed astatic. " This is so good!" She said as she held the cup away to look at it, the pale peach colour base with the white whipped cream seemed to thrill her. " It is, isn't it?" I said with a small Laugh as I took a sip of mine. 

By the time we took five steps from out of the shop, Spinel had already inhaled hers, while I only had two or three sips of mine. " (Name), How are you so slow? You barely had any of yours" she said as she eyed my drink. Smiling, I rolled my eyes, catching on what she was hinting towards. " Alright, alright. You can have the rest of mine. And what she did next made my heart flutter. Spinel let out what appeared to be a squeak of joy and she grabbed the cup from my hand joyfully " thank you!" She said energetically, before she quickly leaned over, and kissed my cheek, coming extremely close to the corner of my lips. And her kiss lasted longer than mine. When she pulled away, I was glad she was fixated on my former drink as my cheeks were a bright pink, and my face was on fire.