He may be sexy.. but he's such a arrogant prick.

"Are you sure you don't mind having him today Sasha?" I asked my new door neighbour, as I pulled on my pink converse. 

I decided today was a pink day, so I wore faded skinny jeans, white vest top and my pink jacket along with my converse. I scraped my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my back pack, ready to go. 

"Course I don't mind! He can play with Yolanda, she needs to let out all this energy, she's done nothing but cry all night" She sighed, putting her daughter down. 

Yolanda is such a cute little girl. She has bright green eyes, with black ringlets in her hair. I just want to pinch her cheeks and cuddle her..... but I would be freaked out if someone did that to Georgie, so I don't do it! I placed a kiss on Georgie's head and  gave Sasha £10.

"There we go, I don't know what time I'm going to be back, so is that ok for now and i'll pay you later when I've got his benefits" I rushed, handing it too her. 

"Don't be such a twat Ella, I'll look after him for free. You'd do it for me, now go on. You're going to be late"

I laughed and nodded, giving her a hug and rushing off to school. I've already got a detention tonight, I really don't need another. I can't keep letting Georgie down like this. He's like my own and I love him and would lay down and die for him. 

When I got to school, I pulled my books for today out of my locker and put them in my back pack. I shut my locked, to find Jane and her new fake possy standing behind her. I sighed and started up the corridor. 

"What's wrong Princess?" Jasmine, one of the fake possy sneered. 

"Yeahh, What's wrong? Why you running away? You scared?" Brittany laughed, throwing some blue tack at my head. 

"I'm not running away, I am trying to get to class" I sighed. 

"Why not stop and have a chat Mariella?" Jane said, pulling my arm until I turned around. 

"My name is Ella. Now what the hell do you want?" I asked, getting very annoyed. 

"ohhhhh, temper temper!" Jasmine said tutting.

"Yeahh, you probably inherited that from daddy dearest, didn't you?" Brittany chimed. 

"Oh go dig a hole and die in it" I said, walking off. 

"Awww, then I can be with your mummy! Shame she's ginger, she's probably gone to hell. Exactly where your brother is going to go" Brittany said, laughing with Jasmine.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. Did she really just call my mum and my brother? Jane looked scared and hid behind Brittany. Yeah, she isn't as brave as she seems. She never had  any balls. She's all mouth. 

"Say that again, I fucking dare you you stuck up bitch."

"Then I'll be with your useless, dead mother"

"Thats it" I growled. 

I then pounced on her, and pinned her to the floor. She layed there screaming and everyone in the corridor gathered round and was chanting 'fight, fight'. I didn't care, all I saw was red. I threw punches at her caked up face, until I saw her nose pouring with blood. I then stood up and pulled my jacket pack on properly as she lay crying on the floor. Jasmine and Jane were stood there, crying themselves.