-Epilouge

I know guys, last chapter of the story :(

Thankyou for all your support and thankyou for reading it! Means so much too me! What did you honestly think of they story, so I know what I can work on or what I can continue doing in my other stories I will write!

Anyways, here we are ;D

Stay Beautiful,Stay Safe&Keep Reem<3

-Lozzah;Dxo

________________________________________________________________________

*Ella's POV 14 years later* 

"Mummy, tell Pheobe to leave me alone. She keeps poking me" Amber, our 5 year old daughter said to me, pointing at her younger sister. 

"Will you guys shut up? Jeeeshe. You're such babies" Georgie moaned, putting his phone down.

Georgie has turned into one of those emo teenagers that do nothing but listen to music and skate board. He dyed his once ginger hair blue and wore black contacts. I still think he should go back to how he looked, but thats how he feels comfortable so who am I to judge?
Amber, my eldest daughter of 8, looked exactly like my mum. She had her ginger hair and bright blue eyes. She was the more girly one, whereas Pheobe was very tom-boy. Pheobe was my youngest at 5 years old. She looked exactly like Joe, with his dark hair and his beautiful stormy eyes. Boh of them were half werewolf, so they had the heightened scences but couldn't shift. Well, Amber shows signs of being able to shift, but we're going to wait and see what happens.

"Amber, stop snitching and Pheobe sweetheart, stop poking your sister" Joe said sighing as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. 

"Yes you two. Stop it, you'll give daddy a heart attack"

"Sorry Daddy" Pheobe said, clambering onto his knee and hugging him. 

He chuckled and hugged her back, kissing his cheek. 

"It's ok poppett"

"When's Auntie Lola coming?" Amber asked me as she started brushing her dolls hair.

"Not today" I smiled.

"Thank God, that woman is a whirlwind" Joe mumbled.

I chuckled and pecked him on the lips, making the girls gag and pull faces. 

"Mummy, how did you and daddy meet" Amber asked, sitting down on the floor.

I looked at Joe and he smiled. 

"Here we go again" Georgie groaned, grabbing his phone and walking up the stairs. 

"Well..." Joe chuckled, pulling me closer. 

"Well, it all started when I got a detension...."

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it! :D 

Like....Comment....Vote....Fan....Share....

Love you all!