No...

oh wow guys, thanks! 80 votes& over 1,000 reads D: 

I can honestly say I love you all millions:')

Anyways....here we go! :D

Stay Beautiful,Staf Safe&Keep Reem<3

-Lozzah;Dxo

________________________

*Joe's POV*

Ella came back down stairs, looking lost and confused, but most of all scared. But what about? Who was that on the phone? I sighed in annoyance and grabbed my coa-coa, drinking some more of it. She walked out of the living room again and went into the kitchen. I heard her feet tapping tightly against it. 

I got up and walked into her, to see her taking deep breaths.

"Angel, what's wrong?" I asked her, worried.

"This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for you" She yelled at me, walking over to the sink and grasping onto it, looking down.

Huh?

"What do you mean?"

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" She yelled again, grabbing a plate and throwing it at me.

It smashed over my head and I winced in pain. I then growled as she continued to throw cutlery at me. What the hell is with this girl. She threw another china bowl and me and I roared in anger, stomping over to her and grabbed her wrists, stopping her from doing it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"I screamed at her in her face. 

"What's MY problem? Whats YOUR problem don't you damn well mean! You should have just left me alone! I was your student and you my teacher"

"Well I'm not no more, so problem sorted"

"No...No it's not sorted Mr Hamilton. Well you know what, kiss my ass. I'm leaving" She spat, kicking me in my man hood. 

I doubled over in pain as she stomped away. I saw her grab her coat and Lola came running out, looking at me in shock but faint amusement. Oh, I'm glad she finds my pain so fucking funny! 

I regained my structure and pushed past her, running after Ella down the street. She was crying lightly as she was speed walking away.

"Ella, I suggest that you come here and give me an explanation"

"I owe you nothing!" She said back, walking faster.

My wolf growled inside of me and in an instant, I was by her side, looking into her beautiful big blue eyes, that held nothing but sadness and angryness.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I mean, we have just been messsing aorund and then you go all phsycopath on me?"

"You know what, you're whats wrong with me! Me and Georgie were perfectly fine until YOU came into the picture! Hell, my life was normal until you showed up with your arrogance and your freakish nature-"

That hurt me. She thought I was a freak?

"-and you know what? Werewolf or no werewolf, I still hate you. You hear that Mr Hamilton? I fucking despise you right now. I would have Georgie if it wasn't for you!"

"Ella-"

"No. don't say anything Sir. I've said all I have to say. Now I am dumping you, or rejecting you as my mate or however you monsters like to word it. Come near me again and I won't even hold back on calling the police" She spat, tears falling from her eyes.

She then ran away from me. I was too shocked and hurt to even move. She's not joking this time, I know this for certain. My angel has gone. She has officially rejected me. I changed into my wolf form and let out a pained howl. I then ran into the forest too let out the hurt and anger I was feeling.