......

*Unknowns POV*

I went to leap at her, when I was knocked out of the way by non other than my brother. I growled and started to fight him off of me so I could get back to Mariella. I have got this far and I am not leaving without her. I snapped at his legs and pinned him to the ground, going for his next

"Joe...Joe STOP" She pleaded, running over to us. 

Well, I'll give her that. The chick has balls! I managed to pin him down to the floor and he yelped slightly, looking over at Mariella with worry. 

"Run Ella, go home" He said. 

"But-"

"GO! NOW!" He ordered in his Alpha tone. 

He almost made me cringe then. ALMOST. But I'm not having that. He has ruine dmy whole fucking life, so I will ruin his. I should have been Alpha, not him. 

Mariella ran off and he ragged my by the scruff of my neck, throwing me against a tree. He walked menacingly towards me, his chest puffed out in power. 

"What are you doing here Seth?" He hissed, teeth baring.

"Simple brother dearest, I'm going to ruin your life like you did mine" I smirked, getting up and making myself as big as him.

"and how do you suppose you're going to do that huh? You have no pack, no friends, no nothing"

"I have rogues by the dozen. Watch your back Joe and tell your sexy little mate to watch hers too, wouldn't want anything bad happening to her and her brother now, do we?" I sneered, enjoying watching his rage build up. 

He howled and I ran off towards the neighbouring pack. He tried to pick up with me but it was no use, I was always the fastest in the family, where as Joe was the strongest. I stopped when I went over his packs border and smirked as he came to a halt, pacing and shaking. 

"This won't be the last you see of me brother, watch your back" I said, then ran off back to my hide out. 

I need to think of a plan if I am to get Mariella and Georgie. I will make Joe pay, by watching everything he loves die. 

Why is she brought into this? Because he is her mate and the carer of her brother. She will willingly do anything for them....

_______________

Sooo.... Now you know who this stalker is;D

Ahh! I can't wait too see what happens next! I'm actually sooo freakin' excited!

Comment....Like....Vote?

Atleast 2 votes for next chapter to be up guys;) 

Peace Ouuuuttt ;D <3