......

I woke up the next morning, grinning like a cheshire cat. He told me he loved me and gave me an amazing kiss. I can't believe it! He... AHHHHH! I just can't put it into words. I feel abit lost without him though.
I sat up out of bed, to hear my phone ringing, signaling I had a text. Who the hell could that be at 9 am? Normal people are still asleep at this time! I walked towards the living room where it was charging and opened the message from Joe. 

'Gd mornin beautiful... fancy lunch with me? ;)  '

Awww. He actually sent me a morning text! How freakin' cute!

'Sure... where we going?x'

'You'll see... wear sumthin casual but smart yh?'

'Casual but smart... ok. What time?x'

'I'll pick you up at 11 :p'

I grinned and put the phone back down, yawning and walking to the kitchen. I made myself a glass of water and drank it slowly, looking out of my window. I saw something move in the bushes, and I shivered. Damn, I seriously am paranoid. 
I walked out of the kitchen, chuckling to myself and back to the bedroom to get ready. Smart yet casual? Hmm... what the hell is smart yet casual? Agh, fuck it. I showered myself and applied some light mascara. I then slung on my black skinny jeans, white vest top, black leather jacket and converse on and pulled my hair into a bun. I looked in the mirror, smiling. Yeah, I look alright actually. I looked up at the clock, too see I still hd another 15 minutes until he arrived. Damn, now I feel kind of desperate... 
My phone went again and I smiled. Aww, he's probably texting me to tell me he's on his way!

UNKOWN NUMBER:
'Nice out fit.... would look better on my bedroom floor'

Ermm... ok. Guess they got the wrong number. Weirdo's. I put the phone and keys in my pocket as I heard a car horn. I made my way out and climbed in, Joe giving me a kiss on the cheek as I did so. 

"You look amazing" He said as we set off. 

"Thanks" I blushed, looking away. 

He chuckled and we drove in silence to the place. 

_________________

*Joe's POV*

"You look amazing"  I said as I started to drive towards the place. 

"Thanks" She said as she blushed and looked away.

I chuckled and we drove in a comfortable silence to where I was taking her for lunch. It's nothing big... just Nando's. I smiled as she looked at me and sighed. 

"We almost there?" She asked, her belly rumbling on que. 

I laughed and turned into the parking lott. 

"Yeup! Here we are angel"

She grinned as we got out of the car and I took her hand.