If you think you're hard enough.....

*Joe's POV*

I sat in the kitchen, downing back another can of cider. My life is pointless without her. What did she mean about not having Georgie? I sighed and looked at the clock. Speaking of which, I wonder where mum is? Oh what do I care? I don't. I never will ever again. My phone started ringing and I picked it up quickly, hoping it was Ella.

"Hello?" I answered all too quickly.

"Ahhh, brother!"

I sat up ridgedly,causing my head to spin.

"What do you want Seth?" I growled.

"It's more the case of what do you want Joeseph"

"What the hell are you-"

"I have Mariella here and her baby brother....."

I crushed the can in my hand and slammed it on the table.

"You lay a single hand on her and I swear I will tare you limb from limb" I threatened, menacingly. 

He just laughed and I heard him speaking to someone else, before his discustingly annoying voice came back on the line.

"Come here if you think you're hard enough. We're in the middle of the forest near Baymans pack. Come alone or I promise you I will kill her"

 He then hung up, leaving me very pissed off and alert. Whether she has rejected me or not, I will not let her die like this. She will die when her time comes, when she is old enough. I scrambled out of the back door and shifted, running to where my pathetic excuse of a brother told me to meet him. When I arrived, nobody was here. I shifted to my human form and anger took over me. Why did he lie?!

"Where is she Seth?" I shouted out loud, looking everywhere.

"Not here, she's due any minute"

I looked behind me, too find a grey and black wolf pouncing at me. I went to dodge but before I knew it, I blacked out....