dont be late

*Ella's POV*

I opened the curtains in the bedroom to see snow everywhere. I grinned and woke Joe up by jumping on him. He woke up with a start and looked around lazily.

"Yep?" He said, in his morning voice.

"Anyone ever told you that your morning voice is the sexiest sound ever?" I said, kissing him.

"Not until now" He smirked, kissing me back "Now, why have you woke me up?"

"It's snowing! Outside is thick with snow" I grinned.

"Sooo?"

"Soooo dumbass....Can I take Georgie to play in it?"

"You know you can't go out"

"Pleeeasee! This is his first christmas and I want too see how he reacts to snow!"

He gave me a look as I did the puppy dog eyes on him. He groaned and got out of bed, walking over to the wardrobe. Lazy ass, I've been up an hour, had a shower, got dressed and done my hair!

"Fine, go and get Georgie ready and tell the others we're going outside" He said. 

I squealed in excitement and went into Georgie's room, too find a very tired Lola sat there. I walked over and gave her a hug. She sighed in relief and hugged me back. I looked at Georgie who had his arms crossed and was looking at the wall.

"Whats wrong?" I asked them both.

"He woke me up at 3am screaming. The window was slightly a jar and he was shaking"

"I'm so sorry, come here Georgie" I said, picking him up and pulling him towards me.

"Ella... Lowli"He said, pointing at her.

"Come on little man, how about I get you ready and we go and play in the snow?"

He gave me a quizzical look, proably at the word 'snow'. He's never heard of it, or saw it before. I laughed and started getting him dressed. I decided on his blue track suit, his thomas coat, his Curious George wellies and his glaves and hat. I smiled and looked at Lola, who chuckled.

"So, Joe is letting you out?"She chuckled, yawning.

"Yeah, but he's coming aswell. You want to come?"

"Hell yeah! I'll meet you outside"

I nodded and proceeded to take Georgie into the snow.

_____

Georgie absoloutley loved it. He threw snow at us, which only hit our shoes and he giggled in the snow ball fight. We made a huge snow man and Georgie made a volcanoe. Georgie sneezed and started crying. I smiled sadly and walked over to him, but Hannah, Joe's mum picked him up.