Mate...

Ok, so I thought that you'd like his POV on things... so here we are you beautiful people;)

____

*Joe Hamiltons POV*

First job and first day of being an english teacher.... I don't even know how I am feeling at this precise moment. Obviously my wolf doesn't like it, as I have to keep him locked away for six hours straight. 

Yeah, I'm a were wolf. Not just any wolf, but an Alpha. Badass or what? So because I'm an alpha, my wolf is on edge and wants to be let out. Don't think so. I need this job so I can have some money when my mate comes along. I know it may sound cheesey, but I want to buy her everything her heart desires. 

"Ahh, Joe. Here you are, Mr Gregory wants a word with you in his office" Bethany said, batting her eye lashes.

"Ok, thankyou Beth" I smiled politely, making her blush. 

Eugh. Do you know how much I hate this woman? Ever since I came here this morning, she has not left me alone! She's the omega of our pack, and she is the biggest whore ever. She has found her mate, but she still trys to flirt with me and the other high members of the pack. I feel sorry for Tyler actuallly. He's a nice guy. 

I made my way around to the principuls office, only for someone to bump into me and fall to the floor with a grunt. I looked down to see the most beautiful girl sat on the floor, staring up at me. She had the brightest blue eyes, beautful hair tyed in a messy bun and a body of a goddess. I felt my tummy do flips just looking at her and her scent? Oh my god, it was heavenly! She smelt of Honey and Almond milk. 

Mate-My wolf growled possesively, howling in joy.

Wow, our mate truely is beautiful! Couldn't have picked better myself.... I wonder what she teaches here? Oh who cares? She's ours and I already love her. 

"Are you okay Miss?" I asked her, worried that I'd hurt her. 

She still sat there, looking me up and down in appreciation. Damn, I'm suprised she's not drooling! I chuckled at how cute she looked and coughed. 

"Hello? I said are you ok?" I said, smirking as she came out of her trance. 

"I ermm....yes, I'm fine thankyou" She stuttered, blushing. 

"Do you want a hand up, or are you going to sit there gorping forever?" I asked, amused. 

She glared at me and stood up, ignoring my hand that I had held out for her. I chuckled at how cute she looked when she was being serious and put my hands in my pockets, looking down at the floor and back up at her angel face. She smiled, probably at the awkwardness of this and the bell rang, making her groan in fraustration.

"Great, now I'm late. See you around" She rushed, walking off to whatever class she had to teach. 

I watched her perfect ass down the corridor, until she got near the science block. Guess my little mate is a geek? Now that's hot. 

I shook my head and carried on to the principuls office...