Chapter Seven- Deal

I'm rushing through the store with Anthony and Bianca trying to get stuff for the party. Tony is on snacks duty, and I sent Bi to get alcohol. Meanwhile, I'm grabbing sodas, waters and other child friendly drinks. You know, for the children that will be there. Allie maybe.

I throw stuff into my cart and meet the other two by checkout. We pay for the items as quickly as possible and head home. Dad already moved couches for us and set up tables for food and drinks. "I locked my office and your mother and I's bedroom, Kiddo. The two guest rooms, basement room and your room are still unlocked to do as you please." He informs us.

I smile. "Thanks Dad. You heading out?" He nods. "Yep. Going to hang with a couple guys from work. Your mother will be home around maybe five tomorrow morning and doesn't have any shifts until eleven at night. I want everyone out of here by at least two. Minus your friends, who I'll allow to stay the night. We clear?" He says sternly.

I agree to the rules and hug him goodbye. "Your dad is pretty cool." Tony says when the door closes behind my father. "Yeah I agree. He seems chill. Plus, he's not in jail." Bi says, a bitter tone coating her words at the end. I frown. "Is he rea-"

"Let's set up." Anthony cuts me off. I shrug and set to work. "Hey Bi, can you grab my disco speaker and karaoke machine from the basement closet please?" I ask. She nods and runs downstairs. I immediately turn to Tony. "Ask her out." I demand. His eyes widen slightly. "Are you insane?"

"Yeah. No doubts. But do it." I encourage. He sighs and shrugs. "Maybe."

-------------------------------------
My house is full of students from my school and a few I don't even know. I smirk from my spot in the kitchen at everyone dancing and drinking. "What's that look for, Charlie?" Ash asks, joining me. Allie is clutching his arm tightly and glares at me. Calm down Doll, I ain't here to ruin your relationship.

"I'm just happy everyone is enjoying themselves." I say sweetly, my eyes never wavering from Allie's. "You sure?" He asks suspiciously. I nod. "Duh. Hey, why don't you two go find Bianca and bring her to my room. We can play some drinking games. I'll find Tony." I decide. Allie furrows her brows.

"How are we supposed to know where your room is?" She asks. I shrug. "Ash knows where it is." I say with a wink, just to spite her, before stalking off in search of Anthony. Tony isn't hard to find. He's stuffing his face at the snack table. "Hey idiot, upstairs. Playing games." He nods and follows me through the mob.

I open the door to my room and let Tony in. Bianca is warning Allie who's apparently going through my stuff. "Rude to touch stuff that isn't yours Allie." I say coolly. Allie and Bianca whip around to face me. A slow smirk pulls on Bianca's lips. "What are you going to do about it?" Allie taunts me. I slowly advance closer to her, Bi stepping towards the door where Tony is watching.

I stop two inches in front of her face and just stare. She stares straight back. I catch her fingers inching towards my glass jewelry holder my father gave me when I was twelve. My hand launches out to grab hers and I twist. She cries out. "You bitch!" She screeches. I smirk but don't release my grip. She whimpers in pain. "Don't. Touch. My. Shit. Are we clear, Allie?" I spit.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Ashton booms. I release his pet and turn to him. "She just burst in and twisted my arm Ash." Allie says through fake tears. Or maybe they're real. I hope they are. Bianca, Tony and I scoff. "Bitch more crazier than I thought. When we walked in, Allie was touching Charlie's things and Bianca clearly warned her not to. So Charlie called her rude and walked over then your dumbass girlfriend tried reaching for Charlie's glass thing over there and Char reacted quickly." Anthony explains.

Ash glances at Allie who frowns and runs her sore wrist. "You're a liar and you know it." She spits. "He's the liar? You have your head so far up your plastic ass that you actually think a few pouty lips and tears will get you what you want." Bianca sneers. I love her.