Chapter 16: Accused

Blazewhisker's POV:

A few days after I've recieved the dream with Stoneteller and the hawk, I couldn't help shake the feeling that Hawk's Claw killed her. He wanted to be leader, of course! He killed her on purpose.

Then my father padded over to me. "Blazewhisker? Are you okay? You haven't been yourself lately,"

Then I stared at him. Maybe I could trust him with the truth? He's my father, isn't he? Also, he's Hawk Claw's brother. "Liontail, remember about how somecat killed Hawk's Claw?"

"Of course I do," My father recalled.

"Well, I now know who that somecat is..."

"Who?!" He urgently replied.

"So, for starters, the old Stoneteller came to me in a dream."

"She did?! Then what happened?"

"She gave me a hint of who killed her. Long story short, the murderer is..." Then I gulped and then whispered, "Hawk's Claw. He killed her because he wanted to be leader."

"Hawk's Claw?!" Liontail widened his eyes in surprise. "You must be joking!"

Then I shook my head. "No, it's not a joke."

"I must have a word with him!"

"No! Wait a bit. If you just directly accused him, he could do something about it! You'll only make it worse,"

"Okay, but just remember: I won't wait very long to get revenge on my brother. I will never wait!" Then he padded away.  

Will my father ever get it?