cнαρтεя 1

"eomma don't leave me !"

"eomma love you woona ssi" her eyes slowly closed and the heart beat machine stopped working.

"eomma !" woona yelled out loud while crying harder. jimin picked her up and brought her out of the room.

"i want eomma !" she tried to get off from jimin's grip. jimin hugged her and cried silently.

-

"i'm late !" she got up from bed and ran into the bathroom.

"yah ! hurry we have 5 more minutes !" said chaeyeong while pissing off.

"wait !" she button her shirt quickly.

"why didn't you wake me up ?!" she ask in annoyance.

"i came to your room almost a couple of times !" she rolled her eyes.

"okay let's go !" they walked out from the house and saw all their sisters glaring at them.

"uhm morning !" said dahyun and smiled awkwardly.

"you guys are late, and so do us !" said jihyo.

"i'm sorry, if we go now we won't be late isn't it ?" she tried to break the tension.

timeskip

"argh !" she cut her finger.

"let me see" eunwoo, her office mate said and dahyun showed him her finger.

"you are so clumsy" he chuckled.

"follow me" he said and got up from the chair. dahyun followed him from behind.

"be careful after this dahyun" he smiled after done treating her wound.

"thanks" she smiled and ran back to her desk.

"wait he's not coming today ?" dahyun asked chaeyoung, who's busy doing her works.

"i don't know don't ask me. go and ask her assistant" dahyun turned her head to his boss assistant's desk.

"maybe no" his boss assistant is her enemy basically. she was startled when somone yelled out her name.

"kim dahyun !"

"yes boss ?" she got up from the chair immediately.

"come to my room right now !" he said it coldly. dahyun sighed and walked towards his room.

timeskip

"yes boss ?" her things almost fell down to the floor.

"be careful" a tall man helped her.

"thank you" said dahyun. he smiled and walked in followed by other man behind him.

"you are so clumsy"

"sorry" she lowered her head.

"well i just need your help on doing something"

"and what is it ?"

"i want you to act as my girlfriend on a party" said jimin aka his boss.

"your girlfriend !? no way ! that's is not my job that I applied to" she said almost shouting. when she was about to stomp out of the room, jimin grabbed her wrist.

"don't want to get fired don't you ?" she went silent for a moment.

"we just need you and your friends help. i kinda like that girl. who is her name ?"

"sana" jungkook helped taehyung to answer.

"yeah sana" dahyun frowned.

"help me on tzuyu" jungkook said and smile.

"help yourself !" she let her hand go and stomped out.

"dahyun there you are. let's go out and eat lunch !" said sana as soon as she saw her walked out from the room. dahyun nodded.

"wait, let me grab my bag" sana nodded.

"dahyun !" a man voice shouted.

"what ?" she turned her head and saw taehyung.

"oh hi sana" sana's eyes widened.

"oh hi" she said and smiled awkwardly. dahyun rolled her eyes and dragged sana away.

timeskip

she was so pissed off that day.

"be my girlfriend" she rolled her eyes when she remembered the scene. she stood up and went into the bathroom.

ting ting

mr.euw

meet me tomorrow

all of you

tell them !

seen

she rolled her eyes.

||

"what ? no we couldn't do that" said sana denying.

"you have to or all of you get fired !" jimin shout and they sighed in frustration.

"fine !" said nayeon.

"that's easy right ? dahyun ?" asked jimin and crossed his arm.

"FINE !" she rolled her eyes.

||

ding dong

someone opened the door and revealed a kid behind it.

"hey" she lifted her up.

"what's you name ?" asked dahyun softly.

"woona" she hugged her and dahyun startled.

"woona !" jimin stopped when she saw her hugging dahyun.

"there you are"

"appa who is she ?" asked woona while showing her finger towards dahyun.

"my friend" he smiled.

"can you be my mother ?" she said and looked at dahyun.