cнαρтεя 28

"jimin" she said awkwardly doesn't know what to do.

"where have you been ? are you running away from me ?"

"uh running away ? since when ? we got a new work to do so that's why" she reply without even look at him.

"are you mad at me ?"

"and did I need to spill ? cause you know why ! stop following me ! if you asking me "am I jealous ?" yeah I'm jealous ! I don't need any of your explaination ! I saw everything ! tzuyu saw too, all my unnie saw it ! if you don't have anything to say we need to go now" with that she get in car, the car slowly dissapear from jimin sight.

"she yelled at you hyung, see how mad she is. I'm guessing how sana unnie would feel too though" after that jungkook look at taehyung, who is already glare at him.

"don't want to follow her car ?" jimin shake his head in disagrement.

"I will come to her work place everyday and win her heart back"

timeskip

"here's your money" she handed baekhyun his money for today.

"are you okay ? you seem no mood today" she nodded.

"I'm fine don't worry" she smiled softly. he nodded and left.

"what are we gonna do now ? jimin know nayeon, jeongyeon and dahyun work place !" sana said.

"I try to figure out how right now"

"just change your work place instead ?" mina spoke which make dahyun look at her straight away.

"okay what work we want to find huh ?" nayeon ask.

"I think mina unnie idea is the best way for now ?" nayeon sit in couch and rolled her eyes.

"how long you want to run away from him ?" jihyo spoke.

"I don't know" dahyun reply with low voice. jihyo let out a heavy sighed.

"you can't just run away like that"

"you don't understand unnie ! I know he's your twin"

"no this is not about his my twin or not. its about you ! how long you want to keep your feelings towards him ?"

"my feelings ? what feelings ? you expect me to fall in love with a guy who break my heart ?"

"you just jealous cause you fall for him ! and this is not the way to take a revenge on him !"

"what you-" before dahyun could continue, jeongyeon cut her off.

"enough ! arguing with each other is not the way of solving this thing" she said try to break the stare between dahyun and jihyo.

"aight imma just tell jimin where we stay right now" she said and walk upstairs.

"dare to tell him, I won't be here anymore !" jihyo glance at her then went into her room.

"dahyun enough okay" mina try to cool her down. dahyun pushed her hand away and walk to her room.

jihyo pov

I hold my phone thinking, should I tell him or not ? I bite my lips.

"damn jihyo" she put her phone away.

"you just had an argument with your sister" she let out a heavy sighed.

timeskip

"unnie morning !" chaeyoung enter dahyun room, but no one was inside.

"jeongyeon unnie !" she ran to her room and knock on the door waiting for her to open it.

"why chae ?"

"dahyun" jeongyeon eyes widen and check her room.

"dahyun !" they call out her name but no one response.

dare to tell him, I won't be here anymore

the sentence dahyun said last night suddenly came out into chaeyoung's mind.

"she ran away did she" she fall on her knees, jeongyeon catch her.

"I don't think so" she start to cry.

"she's outside" momo shout from downstairs. 

they quickly walk downstairs to see dahyun sit on the rock that located near the sea.

"dahyun" nayeon approached.

she turned around and smile softly. "dahyun I'm sorry" jihyo spoke.

"me too unnie" she smile and they hug with each other.

"this is what we call siblings honey" tzuyu said and giggled, which make all of them laugh.

sorry for the late update. . . I'm kinda busy these days and sorry for the short chapter too. I hope you understand the situation here. I will update next part longer if I have time.