cнαρтεя 21

is it a dream or it wasn't a dream ? I confused dahyun stare through the window while thought about her dream last night.

"dahyun !" sana tapped her shoulder. "unnie !" she pout. "think about what huh ?" sana said while eating a piece of bread. "it's about my lastnight dream" she say in a slow voice. "your last night dream ?" sana get interested and move closer. dahyun look at her and chuckled. "I won't tell you unnie" she let out her tongue.

ting ting

baekhyunnie

meet me at the lobby

after read the message, she grab her jacket. "unnie I go to lobby, important" sana nodded while her eyes on the television. dahyun close the door and left.

timeskip

"any important thing to tell ?" she approach him from the back. "dahyun, yeah I have something to tell" dahyun frowned. "why you look so serious ?" he take a deep breath before continue. "I had to leave due to my health"

"your health ? what health ? why you didn't tell me anything about it ?" he shake his head. "I need to go I will explain later" he bid a goodbye before left the building. dahyun stay still where she stand. "hey !" someone approach her, she turned around. "jimin" he smile. "are you okay ?" she nodded.

"want eat breakfast together ?" dahyun nodded. "uhm where is woona ?" dahyun ask jimin who are busy with his phone. "uhm she with your others unnie" dahyun nodded. "I take the food for us, you find a place to seat"

timeskip

while eating, dahyun's mind can't stois head. "sure" dahyun feel hesitated to ask. "uhm what's your wife name ? I just curious" dahyun awkwardly laugh. "people use to call her rose but her birth name is park chaeyoung" dahyun nodded.

"is there anything you wanna ask ?" dahyun shake her head and jimin just respon with a smile.

i'm rose by the way the girl in her dream name rose too. dahyun frowned. "uhm jimin if you don't mind, can I look at your wife pict ?" jimin nodded and take out his phone. "here" he show. dahyun eyes widen but she slowly pretend like nothing happened. "are you okay ?" she nodded while laughing.

||

"yah dahyun ah ! go and pack your clothes now !" dahyun frowned, show that she is confuse. "for what ?" jihyo sighed. "we check out today honey" dahyun burst out laughing. "unnie we have one day left. we check out tomorrow" dahyun said and laugh. jihyo face palm. "I'll go and put my luggage back"

"eomma !" woona ran towards her direction. "woona ssi !" she lift her up. "how your date with appa ?" dahyun smile awkwardly cause she saw her unnie secretly spying on them. "it was good" with that she smile. "good huh ?" jimin approach from behind.

"woah !" they get startled.

"yah ! don't do that again" she scold him while he just laughing at her reaction. "I will not do it again, dubu" he said. "what dubu ?" he nodded. "you calling me that now ?" jimin nodded again. "aish so many questions. by the way wanna join us watch some movies ? at my room ?" she heard her unnie giggle. "uhm I'll come later" she smile. "okay then" with that he left.

"get out now unnie !" she yelled. "how sweet both of you !" nayeon tease her. "dubu" jihyo added. "don't do it again !" jeongyeon imitate her. she hate these part. because they are the top three unnie that always tease others. dahyun just glare at them.

"it's not funny unnie stop !" her unnie still laughing. "what so funny ?" tzuyu ask. "we just watch a sweet moment for free"

"and what's that ? tell us !"

"no !"

a/n
so guys sorry for the short chapter
by the way I publish a book at
my first acc -baattd, the book include all
three ships, taesana, dahmin and tzukook ! I collab with -yuriiiii sksksksk.

self promo haha do check it
out guys ! you will love it ! I promise ! ehe