cнαρтεя 9

"ah dahyun, this is my cousin irene and irene, this is dahyun"

"nice to meet you" she walk towards her direction and hug dahyun's arm.

"i want to know you more" she whisper and drag her inside the house.

"but the luggage"

"let he do it. it's boy work not us" she said it simply.

"look who we have here" as they get in all of the family members are gather at the living room.

"you're jimin's girlfriend ?" dahyun couldn't speak cause there is too many members in his family. he have a lot of cousin.

"when did you guys meet ?" one of the his girl cousin ask. all the questions are on dahyun cause jimin wasn't there to help her.

"wow new mem ?" a guys who is sitting at the corner spoke.

jimin help me

"it's okay bby don't be scared okay we all here are kind. we will treat you well" irene said and make her feel less stress.

"wow jimin's girlfriend is here !" his family is too loud like really loud.

"should i call you noona ? you look like older than me !" she smile awkwardly.

"yea you should" finally jimin show up.

"thank god you are here i cannot handle all the questions by myself" she whisper.

"this is dahyun my future wife if we will make it. so nice to meet her"

"okay wait can i know when will you guys make it ?" his aunt ask and dahyun's eyes widen.

"maybe next month ?"

wait what !?

she look at jimin in disbelief.

"yea maybe" dahyun said and smile.

"okay enough with this mess the dinner is ready !"

"that's my mother" jimin said while showing using his hand. dahyun walk towards her direction.

"hi aunty !" she smile.

"ah you are dahyun ?" she nodded while smiling.

"don't be scared okay just make this family like your own family" she said and walk to the kitchen.

"told ya everyone here is kind"

"yeah kind as hell"

they were eating dinner together as a family and for sure there are a lot of random talk for the oldest.

"dahyun ah follow us go upstairs. it's cousin gathering and you should join us" irene approach her. dahyun nodded and get up from her seat follow irene from behind.

she slowly open the door room, reveal a lot of members.

"wow"

"welcome to the fam !"

"you can sit beside jimin there or you can sit beside me"

"i prefer beside you" dahyun said and irene chuckled.

"so should we start with ice breaking since we have new mem here" the girl smile so do dahyun.

"let me start ! i'm yeji and this is my twin hyunjin ! we are hwang family. my mother was park before" she smile after explain about her family.

"okay let me be the next one since i'm older my real name is bae juhyun but they call me irene and this is my younger sister suzy" they both smile.

"next ! me ! i'm seulgi and this is taehyun my younger brother. yeah everyone said our face is not the same but who cares"

"okay so my name is jinyoung this is sooyoung but we call her as joy-" before he could finish his sentence irene cut him off.

"we call her as joy because she bring the joy mood" jinyoung glare at her.

"yeah so our father is park"

"last one the quite siblings so far"

"but not somi"

"hye guys ! sorry i'm late" she opened the door and sit beside her brother.

"my name is wonwoo and this is my sister somi" she look at him with confusion.

"why we do ice breaking i thought we knew everyone here ?" yeji shows dahyun existance. 

"wow new mem ? hi !" she waving her hand towards dahyun.

"so jimin now you" he cough before speak.

"so basically you knew my name already. i'm park jimin"

"only that ?" somi complain.

"fine. i use to have twins before but she is gone. i don't know she is still alive or not. cause she disapear just like that. our parents divorce a few years ago"

wow

"so unnie tell us about you !" yeji said and smile.

"so i'm kim dahyun. people call me dubu cause of my cheek. i have 8 sisters" taehyun chocked on his drink.

"eight ??" he ask in disbelief. all of them look disbelief at the same time.

"my father married with different women and i get a lot of sisters the end"

"can you mind show us some pict ?" joy said and dahyun nodded

"tell us about them !" somi scream.

"so the girl who i pinch her cheek is sana unnie. she have twins which there are three of them mina unnie and momo unnie. mina unnie is wearing a purple dress while momo unnie wearing a white sleve. next one ji-" she got cut my jimin's phone.

"sorry" he get out from the room.

"this is jihyo unnie with the rainbow shirt. right next to her is chaeyoung. chaeyoung and i are siblings. next to mina unnie is tzuyu she is taiwaness. the blue shirt is jeongyeon her older sister is nayeon the strip shirt. the end"

"wow you have such a beautiful sisters" suzy said and admire their beauty.

"can i see jimin's twin picture ?" dahyun ask them and irene offer her phone.

"here" dahyun take a look.

wait why she looks like jihyo unnie ?!

hope you like this chapter ahaha :)