cнαρтεя 6

"eunwoo" she mumbled.

"hi dahyun" he smiled.

||

"what are you doing here ? i thought you're moving ?" she asked with fear inside her.

"oh i'm moving back to korea and continue my study here" dahyun nodded.

"how about you" his eyes looked into hers.

"i'm good" she awkwardly replied.

"dahyun i changed. i'm not like before" she went silent for a moment.

"uh i gotta go now. it was nice meeting you here" she stood up and bowed.

"that's fast" he stood up too.

"i'm sorry maybe we will meet again after this" dahyun started to walk and waved at him.

"wow that's scary" she let out a relieved.

"what's so scary ?" jimin popped out of nowhere.

"yah ! what are you doing here ? are you following me !? stalker !!"

"hey ! i have no time for that" jimin rolled his eyes so do dahyun.

"i just came here to asked you if you forgive me" dahyun looked at him with confusion.

"huh ? what ?"

"you forgive me that easily !" jimin proudly tapped his chest.

"wait wait what are you talking about
huh ?!" she can't controlled her anger.

"chill. it's about the text" jimin said and tried to calm dahyun down.

"oh how can i forvige you ?" he stopped and she walked away.

"eomma !" woona shouted happily and ran towards her direction. dahyun lifted her up and pinched her cheek.

"you miss eomma so much huh ?" woona nodded endlessly. dahyun burst out laughing at her cuteness.

"let's go back to the office ?" she nodded.

timeskip

"eomma i'm sleepy" she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"you want eomma send you to appa ?" she nodded while rubbing her eyes. dahyun lifted her up and walked to jimin's room.

"you sure you can survive ?" she stopped and eavesdropped.

"i promise i will work it out and show you my talent" said a man, sitting in front of him.

"you're accepted ! you can start tomorrow" when the conversation is done, she knocked on the door.

"come in !" she opened the door slowly.

"jimin your daughter is asleep" he stood up from his chair and walk towards dahyun. he lifted woona up and lay her down on the sofa.

"wait you suppose to call him boss right ? did i miss heard what did you just called him ?"

"oh yeah sorry. i call him jimin as boss but i didn't mean anything. he still my boss" dahyun tried to cover up her embrassment.

"oh yeah ? okay then"

"you can start tomorrow" jimin said to the new employee and he nodded, he left after that.

"i'm going out too" as she turned around jimin grab her wrist.

"can you come to my house this weekend ?"

"huh ? no ?"

"please"

she sighed in frustration "fine" she rolled her eyes and walked out from the room.

"weekend ? did i have plan this weekend ?" she tried to remember what's her plan this weekend.

"hm maybe i don't" she shrugged her shoulder and went back to her place.

||

"chae help me choosing this damn outfit" she pulled her hand and dragged her inside the room.

"ugh i almost finish my candy crush level !" she said in annoyed.

"okay okay you will continue later i just need 3 minutes" she took out her clothes and showed them to her.

"which one this or this ?" chaeyoung give 'are you kidding me' looked.

"that's one better" she showed the outfit with her finger.

"okay thanks chae !" she shouted and chaeyoung left the room to continue playing her candy crush.

dahyun got ready and she looked at the mirror for the last time before left.

timeskip

ding dong

"eomma is here" she heard someone whispering.

"dahyun you are here" it was taehyung who opened the door and dahyun looked at him with questionable look.

"jimin told me to come today"

"he told me that too" dahyun said and taehyung nodded. "come in then" he opened the door wide enough for dahyun to walk in.

"suprise !" they all shouted at the same time

huh ?!