cнαρтεя 20

"uhm so hyo where had you been ?" jihyo look at him. "dad get married" jimin look at her in disbelief.

"for real" she nodded while hugging her legs. "then what happened ?" she sighed before continue. "his new wife throw me out of the house" jimin put his arm around jihyo shoulder. "I'm here now mom will be happy if she see you" jihyo smile.

"guys come here !" dahyun called them to play together.

timeskip

"that was the best" on their way back to the hotel they bumped with others. "yah unnie !" chaeyoung yell and run towards dahyun. "where did you go unnie ? I've been searching for you" dahyun frowned. "I thought you left me ?"

"eh since when ?"

"okay guys who wanna have a dinner tonight ?" baekhyun said try to break the awkwardness. "I'm okay with it" jeongyeon said and followed by others. "okay meet at the lobby tonight"

on their way walking to their rooms. "are you happy unnie ?" dahyun ask and look at jihyo. "how did you know about it huh ?" jihyo chuckled. "remember the family trip ?" she nodded. "I knoe you were twin from there" jihyo nodded and smile. "but how come I didn't reconized jimin's face ?" dahyun shrug. "10 years unnie who will ?" with that they laugh.

timeskip

"pretty !" dahyun yelled. "yah my ears !" chaeyoung said while covering her ears. "just look at sana unnie she literally like princess !" sana giggled. "I am ? taehyung ask me to wear this" nayeon chocked on her drink. "excuse you girl what happened between you two ?" sana look at each of them because all the eyes on her. "uhm we-" she got cut by the knocking sound. "I will opened it !"

||

"eomma !" woona ran towards dahyun. "cutie you looks cute" she pinch her cheek. "appa looks handsome isn't it ?" woona show it using her hand.

"wow you're kidding me ? you guys wear same colour" jeongyeon said and laughed. "shut up unnie"

"how sweet" nayeon add. "you shut up look at jin there same colour as yours too" jeongyeon said and laugh at nayeon while nayeon face palm.

"sama colour huh ?" jimin said and sit beside dahyun. "yeah" dahyun said awkwardly and jimin chuckled at her cuteness. "want me to take food for you ?" dahyun nodded.

dahyun look down and saw woona hold a poloroid. "woona what is that ?" she look at her. "my eomma" she show it to her.

she so pretty

"she died cause of cancer. I miss my mom" she pout. "hey I'm here bby, I can be your mother don't be sad okay ?" dahyun wipe her tears away and she hug her tightly.

timeskip

"bye woona !" she slowly close the door and walk to her room. "kim dahyun ?" she heard a woman voice from behind.

"yes I am" she turned around. "wow pretty" the girl chuckled. dahyun can't see her face clearly because she's standing in the dark. "I'm rose by the way" with that she walk out from the dark. "woona's mother !" she quickly close her mouth. "you know me" she smile. "I saw you comfort my daughter dahyun" she look down. "I know you can take a really good care of my daughter and jimin" she put her hand at dahyun's face.

"but I don't think I can. she miss you the most" rose hold her both hand. "I trust you dahyun"

||

"ahhh !" she woke up. "morning sleepy head !" sana said. "where am I ?"

"your room ?" she hold her head. "the fuck did I just dream ?" she mumbled at herself. "what did you say ?" dahyun shake her head.

"I want to take a shower first" with that she walk into the bathroom.

______________________________________

a/n : guys check out a spoiler
of my new book !

"until you came"