cнαρтεя 30

"ugh" jimin put down his pen and his head in frustrated.

"what happened ?" irene approached him while holding a glass of water.

"I'm suck at making song though" she frowned. "let me see" she took the paper and read it.

"jimin, it's good. she will fall for it I swear"

"I don't think so" he sounded disbelief with irene words. "she will. it's such a cute lyric" she chuckled.

"yea yeah" jimin took it back and started to blush. "blushing !" she laughed at him.

meanwhile

"wake up you two" sana waking up the two while eating her breakfast.

"it's morning already ? what time now unnie" dahyun asked and looked at sana. "it's eight in the morning"

"I'm hungry" before dahyun could enter the house, sana stopped her. "jihyo said you need to bath before eating your breakfast" she smile.

"you gotta be kidding me ?" sana nodded show that she's not making a joke. "okay fine" dahyun entered the house and straight away walked to her room.

timeskip

"any plan today ?" jeongyeon ask while washing the plates.

"let's go to place that's more nature" tzuyu said and make all of them looked at her.

"let's picnic today yay !"

"let's !" dahyun continue.

"we can just do it here though, our house near the beach ?" jihyo replied.

"we go the place that far from home okay. let's go" tzuyu get up and run to her room, followed by dahyun and momo.

"let's just follow them"

"wait how about food ?" sana asked making their action stopped for a moment.

"damn I didn't think about that one"

"you guys go and get change I will do it" jeongyeon said.

"I'm helping you" nayeon and jihyo said.

timeskip

"park !!! yeay !!" sana yelled and jumped happily. "sana ya you embarrassing us" nayeon said and cover her face.

"who cares ? I'm excited for this picnic" sana said and run as fast as she could to the place where we goinng to sit.

"sana unnie" dahyun shout and sighed after that. "let her be" tzuyu said and they laughed at her reaction.

they were prepare for the picnic. "uhm dahyun" someone called out her name which make she turned around to see. "irene" she replied right away.

"hey long time no see isn't it ?" they looked at each other for a while.

||

"how are you ?" dahyun nodded. "what are you doing here unnie ?"

"well I came here to visit my cousie and I saw you" dahyun nodded as an answer.

"what happened between you and jimin ?" dahyun looked at her. "uhm nothing. I just found new work place here" she stuttered a bit. "you lie"

"no I didn't" irene chuckled. "don't hurt yourself dahyun, I know you love him"

"I didn't" she lowered her head and cry silently. "dahyun this is not they way"

"it is. I need to stay away from him to make him happy okay" she wiped her tears. "he love you dahyun and only you"