cнαρтεя 8

"why are you packing so early tho" chaeyoung said while leaning against the door.

"he pick me up tomorrow. so i want to get all ready" she said while put all her things inside her luggage.

"you still have time ?"

"hey ! it's my problem okay ! don't be so busy body chae" she said and zipped her luggage.

"geez i was just playing with you. tomorrow you won't be around and i will feel lonely" she said and sat on the bed.

"aww miss me already ?" dahyun said and smirked. chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"you gone for 5 days and what did you expect ? me not to miss you ? you are my bestie tho" for the first time chaeyoung pouted and dahyun decided to hug her.

"don't worry okay i will straight away come back here after 5 days" dahyun smile and pinched her cheek.

"yah ! it's hurt !" she yelled and dahyun burst out laughing.

||

"eomma !" she get out from the car and ran towards nayeon direction. as they both were so close together.

"woona ssi !" nayeon yelled while opened her arm for a hug.

"did you miss me ?" nayeon smiled and pinched her cheek.

"how can i not miss my baby here huh ?" said nayeon and woona chuckle cutely.

"eomma !" she called out for dahyun as she saw her pulling her luggage down from upstairs.

"let me help you" jimin went into the house and walked towards dahyun.

"what a sweet moment" jihyo and jeongyeon watched them while eating a snack.

"woona ssi !" momo yelled and ran to her from the toilet. as soon as she arrive jeongyeon stopped her.

"did you wash your hand already ?"

"for what ?"

"dude you just got out from the
bathroom !" all of them burst out laughing.
||

"bye eomma !"

"bye woona ssi" they waved their hand as the car slowly disappeared from the sight.

"eomma you want some ?" woona wanted to feed dahyun her chocolate. she nodded and woona feed her some.

"it taste good !" dahyun smiled and woona chuckled.

"i'm a third wheeling here" jimin said while his eyes focusing on the road.

"appa want some. why don't you feed appa too ?" she was about to do it but stop immediately.

"why don't eomma do it !" her eyes widened.

"see appa doesn't want woona to feed him" she put the chocolate on her hand and asked her to feed him. dahyun let out a sighed and feed him.

woona smile from ear to ear as she watched the sweet moment.

"eomma there is some dirt on appa's mouth. here take the tissue" she give it to her and she cleaned it.

"ahh now i can sleep. i'm sleepy" dahyun and jimin laughed at her action.

timeskip

"is this the place ?" jimin nodded and parked the car.

"it's quite big" dahyun looked around.

"yup" he unlocked his seatbelt and got out from the car. woona still sleeping on dahyun's lap.

"here let me take her. you helped me take all the luggage out from the car" she nodded.

"jimin you are here !" his cousin call out his name and stopped as she saw dahyun standing beside him.

"who is she ?" she asked while smirking.