cнαρтεя 12

"so tomorrow you take a day off or what ?" chaeyoung said while chewing her gummy bear.

"jimin told me to take a day off tomorrow"

"i'll follow you then" chaeyoung said it simply.

"eh for what ?" dahyun ask in confusion.

"to payback the 2 weeks you go on a family trip" everyone burst out laughing.

"you miss her that much huh ?" mina said and laugh.

"she's the only one that i can relate tho" chaeyoung said.

||

"chae faster !" dahyun yell from downstairs.

"wait !" she said while running.

"okay done let's go" she smile.

timeskip

"i don't want this" chaeyoung whined.

"come on we walk around the mall for about ten times and you still didn't find which restaurant to eat"

"every each of the restaurant i went already when you go on the trip" dahyun look at her.

"i survey it so that we can the best restaurant together !" dahyun glare at her.

"come on let's get out of here and go to other place can we ?" dahyun slowly nodded.

"yeay !" chaeyoung shout and pulled her hands.

||

"this one is the best !"

"wow just like that ?" she nodded.

"let's get in"

they sit at the empty seat.

"yo chaeng !" someone approach her.

"hey bro !" she said and they greet each other.

"is this your sister ?" the man said and chaeyoung nodded.

"hi my name is jihoon. park jihoon" dahyun smile and bow back.

"nice to meet you i'm dahyun"

"your sis pretty like you but her more prettier" he said and blushing.

wait ! did he had a crush on her or me ? wtf why so cute ?

"dude you're okay ?" he nodded endlessly to cover his blushing.

after that he taking our order.

"did he had a crush on you ?" dahyun said and chaeyoung chocked on her drink.

"why would he ?" she said and cough.

"nah he's blushing after said you are pretty tho" she burst out laughing.

"he always like that" dahyun look at jihoon and he quickly look other way.

geez he likes her that's so obvious boy.

timeskip

"bye jihoon ah !" chaeyoung shout before they went out from the restaurant.

"let's buy ice cream !" dahyun shout happily while chaeyoung eyes got distracted by other things.

"dubu ah look it's jimin" she show with her hand and dahyun look at it.

it's him with a random girl.

"who is she !?" chaeyoung ask with an angry tone.

"who is she ? you think i know ? let's go buy ice cream"

to be honest dahyun kinda jealous of what she just saw. she just couldn't believe that jimin is with other women. he treats her bad but that women, he treats her well. she is sad at the same time.

"wait !" chaeyoung ran chasing on dahyun who is already far from her.

|| 

"what a tired day !" mina said and sit on the couch.

"why ?" chaeyoung ask.

"mina have to do all the work today" jeongyeon reply while pouring a water onto her glass.

"where is jimin tho ?" chaeyoung ask pretending that she doesn't know anything.

"he didn't come to the office all day that is why mina had to do all the work. since she is his assistant" jihyo said while sit beside mina.

"i'm going up" dahyun said and make others silent for a moment.