cнαρтεя 22

the door bell rang which interrupt them. "who is that ?" momo said and stop eating her food. "I'll go and opened the door" dahyun walked towards the door, she opened the door slowly.

"sana unnie ?" she smile as she enter the room. "where are you come from ?" jihyo ask, chocked on her drink as she saw sana enter the room.

"I going out with taehyung. is there any problem ?" nayeon eyes widen in disbelief. "how you and him work out tho ?" tzuyu ask in annoyed tone.

"is there any problems with it ?!" the arguing start. "okay how about we eat something before we start this fight ?" dahyun said try to break the stares between nayeon and sana.

"I'm in" chaeyoung said and left the room quickly, followed by mina. "come on unnie this is not time to fight" dahyun said and pull sana hand.

timeskip

"sana unnie tell me the truth" she glance at her. "I got nothing to say" she walk faster, leaving dahyun behind. "stubborn isn't it ?" nayeon said try to hide her anger.

"can we stop for now ? continue after we go back to Seoul" she sighed. "I don't want you guys to fight here it's no fun"

"she are the one who make a problem here. did we told her not to date none of them ?"

"unnie chill you date jin too right ?"

"shoot who said that to you ?" her facial expression change to shocked, but then it change back. "never going to happen !"

"sana unnie has her own right to date any guy she likes. we can't control her"

"but taehyung is a playboy right ?" tzuyu approach the two. "how do you know tzuyu ?" she shrugged. "I heard most people said that. but don't worry jimin doesn't" she wink at dahyun, after that she ran away.

"yah what's that for ! tzuyu !" she chase after her. tzuyu stop from running and dahyun bumped onto her. "I might fall down you know" dahyun laugh, but tzuyu eyes focusing on other things.

"tzuyu ?" she look at tzuyu. "unnie look" she show using her hand. as dahyun turned, her heart break into pieces.

||

taehyung yawned as he lay on the bed. "where were you ?" jungkook ask while chewing on his gummy bear. "out with sana"

"sana ? did you guys ?" he nodded. "how ? sana is a person who not fall in love easily isn't she ?"

"my mission succed jungkook" he smirk. "what do you mean about the mission ?"

"jimin challenge me to make sana fall in love with me and now I succed"

"you just playing with her heart ?" again he nodded. "after we go back to seoul I will throw her away" with that he laugh.

meanwhile

sana who heard the whole conversation can't believe what she just heard.

"liar !" her tears fall down non stop. she closed her eyes to control her anger. "I won't be that stupid anymore" with that she left to her room.

"sana unnie !" dahyun ran after her. tzuyu was about to pull dahyun hand but nayeon stop her from doing it. "let the two heart broken cool down theirselves"

tzuyu sighed and nodded. "I saw it unnie I know how dahyun unnie feel right now" jeongyeon pat her back. "I saw it too. now let them cool down a bit"