cнαρтεя 18

"I almost said those words but I scared if jihyo unnie scold me" tzuyu said after momo.

"tzuyu ah !" jihyo look onto her eyes "see I told you" all of them laugh.

"so what are going to do now ?" sana said and look at each of them.

"my point now I want to see woona" nayeon said and rushed to the lif. "point sis ?" jeongyeon said going after her.

"nayeon unnie !" jihyo sighed in frustrated way. "I don't want to meet them" momo yawned. "especially taehyung" sana added.

"we have too nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie already go down" jihyo said while waiting for the lif.

mr euw

what a suprise you are here huh ?

its just coincidence

sure huh ?

okay what do you want ?

dinner with me tonight ? just us two

I have sisters here

so

its okay

come on dahyun you want it too did you ?

shut up can you ?

my phone keep ringing like hell !

I won't until you say yes

OMG

FINE !

I'LL GO !

thank you dubu

^^

as they are at the lobby the first person they saw is taehyung.

"sana ssi ?" his mood lighten up.

"hi taehyung ah" she said in awakward way.

"never expect you gonna be here sweetie" he smile.

"yeah I was here holiday hu" again its too obvious it's awkward.

"don't you mind if you go and get some coffee ?" sana look hesitation "sure why not" she said and left with taehyung.

"wtf sana unnie !" tzuyu calling out her name but got ignored by her.

"well well looks how's here" she turned around and saw jungkook standing behind her.

"what do you want huh ?" he shurg his shoulder. "pervert ! I hate you. what you did to me, the scene still in my head !" he burst out laughing "it is ? looks like a care ?"

there is a lot of scene, taehyung and sana grab some coffee, tzuyu and jungkook fight each other, nayeon and jeongyeon play with woona, jihyo try to get rid from namjoon, momo stay far away from hooseok, jin try to get nayeon unnie attention, and lastly chaeyoung and suga, the tiger and cat couple.

"what kind of drama is this ?!" dahyun mumble at herself.

"hi dahyunnie" from the voice she can reconized who is that. "yes jimin ?" she turned towards his direction.